MMA Fighter You'd Be Most Afraid to Face in the Octagon Ever?

KAMALARAMBO

Dagger vs Gazz, lets make it happen EWB.

i did say i used to compete professionally.

That's why it'll be in a pro wrestling match. Most probably for WRESTLE1.

That i'd probably be interested in, i know next to nothing(ok nothing) about Wrestle1 but before injuries and other circumstances put an end to my career in both MMA and Pro Wrestling, Pro Wrestling was my love. I trained to be a pro wrestler, then i started to do MMA, and then briefly went back to Pro Wrestling before my injuries built up too much.

That i'd probably be interested in, i know next to nothing(ok nothing) about Wrestle1 but before injuries and other circumstances put an end to my career in both MMA and Pro Wrestling, Pro Wrestling was my love. I trained to be a pro wrestler, then i started to do MMA, and then briefly went back to Pro Wrestling before my injuries built up too much.

WRESTLE1 seems like a pretty jam up company from what I've seen of them thus far. Definitely check them out. Unless you mind seeing Muta in the twilight of his career. I still love me some Muta, but others don't seem to feel the same way.

To get back on topic, Muta could still probably take me in an MMA :(

Dunno about most afriad, but least afraid? Kampwho.

I'd basically be the giant sumo guy in Bloodsport that laughs at all the featherweights trying to get all their shit in on him.

In that case I want to be the skinny black guy that spins a lot. Then loses to the giant sumo guy. That little dude was doing capoeira (?) or however it's spelled right? I always thought that was a neat fighting style.

Not that I am, or was, anywhere near the class of wrestler as most MMA fighters, but I was good enough that I could keep from getting too fucked up on the ground, so a dude like Tito Ortiz, Brock, or even Couture, so I'm not too scared there.

So, yeah, Tyson McFighty.

Yeah that Lesnar sure can't do any damage on the ground

brockpostfight_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=27

I vote Don Frye. I wouldn't even shit in the bathroom stall next to him.

• Like 1

Not that I am, or was, anywhere near the class of wrestler as most MMA fighters, but I was good enough that I could keep from getting too fucked up on the ground, so a dude like Tito Ortiz, Brock, or even Couture, so I'm not too scared there.

Didn't you see his other post? He trained with Brock Lesnar! I bet he tapped him out all the time.

Also, yeah, noted not good on the ground guy Randy Couture, NCAA Division 1 wrestler, Olympic Alternate on the Greco Roman Wrestling team, black belt in submission wrestling.

I'll give him Tito though :shifty:

Tito is so innovative on the ground.

I mean, tapping to strikes, or getting spanked.. so innovative!

Who are you?

I hope you're Don Frye, I'd fight you if you were Don Frye. It would be an absolute honour to get knocked the fuck out by Don Frye.

• Like 1

Didn't you see his other post? He trained with Brock Lesnar! I bet he tapped him out all the time.

Also, yeah, noted not good on the ground guy Randy Couture, NCAA Division 1 wrestler, Olympic Alternate on the Greco Roman Wrestling team, black belt in submission wrestling.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said that I had some pretty solid wrestling skills, and could keep myself from getting too fucked up on the ground, thus feared a guy with good stand up more.

That other guy, Dagger or whatever, was talking about training with them. I just overestimate my wrestling skills. I was a good high school wrestler, could have been decent in college, though I was an undersized heavyweight.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said that I had some pretty solid wrestling skills, and could keep myself from getting too fucked up on the ground, thus feared a guy with good stand up more.

That other guy, Dagger or whatever, was talking about training with them. I just overestimate my wrestling skills. I was a good high school wrestler, could have been decent in college, though I was an undersized heavyweight.

Sorry, I did confuse you with dagger.

Sorry, I did confuse you with dagger.

Note i've trained with Lesnar and Cole Konrad, Pat Barry and Chris Tuscherer, never said i could beat them. Lesnar would wreck me, like he did everytime we practiced together. I didn't spar with him or Konrad alot, i was only at The Academy for a limited time before Brock started doing all of his training in Alexandria, MN.

Before that i trained at Team Bison (With Brett Rogers, Sammy Morgan, and Zak Jensen), and Bad Boyz Boxing/MMA with Hollis Huggins.

No... I'm not Don Frye, i wish i was... Dude is a beast.

Also wish i could grow Roy Nelsons mullet.

He'd probably be one of those guys who books himself over everyone...

The thought of Don Frye playing EWR amuses me.

I'd love to play a split game with him :)

I'd love to meet him. one of my buddies has met him at some local shows, he was supposedly really cool.

Good to hear. A lot of MMA fighters seem like they could be really cool, but you can never be positive until you meet them in person. I mean all that testosterone.