The Sims

Benji

• 2 weeks later...

So I got this today. It's mostly quite good, emotions are a nice addition and the sims themselves look great. Aside from the fact that it isn't Sims 2, the only thing I'm not sure about is the requirements to get promotion. It just seems like there's loads to be done each day with little impact on the performance meter. Also, there's not a lot of space in the worlds, it's feeling pretty cramped already.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got this today. It's mostly quite good, emotions are a nice addition and the sims themselves look great. Aside from the fact that it isn't Sims 2, the only thing I'm not sure about is the requirements to get promotion. It just seems like there's loads to be done each day with little impact on the performance meter. Also, there's not a lot of space in the worlds, it's feeling pretty cramped already.

The space is one of my big complaints as well. I think there's like two empty lots per world, and they aren't very big. I really did like that about both Sims 2 and 3, being able to just take a huge plot of land.

As far as cramping, yeah, it does suck with the world, but I do like it with the house interiors, since they feel much more real that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

More Free Contend comming this month. A empty neighbourhood. Considering how great the user generated contend on the gallery is you should be able to fill the place with awesome contend super fast even if you are not into just building stuff.

Edited by Herr Matzat
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...