EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Nothing will slow down Frank the Tank.

Nothing except the Seattle Defense. But then I have them too. :D

I should draft Crabtree! He would probably get along great with his buddies in the Seattle D.

You sure did, and Gore did nothing for me. (Still won the league anyway!)

I also got Julius Thomas in that deal and it was when Graham was having foot problems after that game where he did nothing against Talib before anyone thinks I'm a shitty owner. :shifty:

The best pickups last year I had were Reggie Bush (until he slipped on the ice :( ) and Moreno.

I would take Moreno this year if he stayed with Denver, but fuck no, not if he's a Dolphin. :shifty:

Julio, Vereen, Bush, Reed.....Berober's already drafted about half of the same team he had last year.

You know what they say about doing something twice and expecting a different result. :shifty:

If you don't mind I'm going to skip the whole "comparing my team to last year" talk because I've been making great progress with my therapist lately and don't want to put that in jeopardy.

• Like 2

Julio, Vereen, Bush, Reed.....Berober's already drafted about half of the same team he had last year.

You know what they say about doing something twice and expecting a different result. :shifty:

One year I had an undefeated regular season, then drafted about 70% of the same team the next year and won the championship.

Well yeah, but are we really going to start using "better than HeadCheese" as any sort of a metric for success?

Well yeah, but are we really going to start using "better than HeadCheese" as any sort of a metric for success?

hey hey HEY.....I won the title last year buddy!

Aw Berober edited his post. Come on man, half the fun of fantasy is the trash talk. Don't be such a puppy.

Aw Berober edited his post. Come on man, half the fun of fantasy is the trash talk. Don't be such a puppy.

He edited it because it was factually inaccurate. He said HC picked Trichardson 3rd round last year, which is untrue. That was totes me :P.

• Like 1

It was edited out of courtesy for Forbes. I thought I was smack talking HC but got the teamnames mixed up (since Forbes was called Headcheese's Bitches) :shifty:

I loved Forbes' team name last year!

And I hated T-Rich last year. I knew he was going to suck. His YPC was super low and his stats were TD dependent.

My first 3 picks were Jamaal Charles, AJ Green, and Jimmy Graham. Not too shabby.