I'd love to play in a league where you are stuck with what you draft but you can draft 3/4 more players. I find a lot of fantasy is decided by who gets the FA pickups every week and I can't be bothered going on the site every week to try and get them.

Yeah I'd love a draft only league. Happens far too often that some player like Beckham goes nuclear and completely changes the league.

I think it was week 13 where I won and every player I started, I drafted.

I'd love to play in a league where you are stuck with what you draft but you can draft 3/4 more players. I find a lot of fantasy is decided by who gets the FA pickups every week and I can't be bothered going on the site every week to try and get them.

Yeah I'd love a draft only league. Happens far too often that some player like Beckham goes nuclear and completely changes the league.

I think it was week 13 where I won and every player I started, I drafted.

I'll figure out how to do it and we'll start one!

If it's possible I'd allow people to drop a player if he is placed on IR or suspended for the year. I think it'd make trades happen much more if people didn't have FA/waivers and it'd make it more fun and the draft mean more.

Ok so I know I'm not in this league but if you remove the ability to make pick ups you're removing half the point of a league. Where is the strategy then? What happens on a bye week? It just doesn't seem right to me

Bigger draft and it puts more importance on the draft, i.e the biggest element of skill involved in this.

It probably would remove a large element of the game but I always felt a bit miffed when the league is ultimately decided on who's got the better waiver priority on the right week. I've benefited from it before too, picking up Cruz and Graham the year they hit it big.

Just an alternative idea really, where free agents can only be signed when a player is put on IR or ruled out for the season some other way.

One could argue there's just as much skill in playing the waiver wire/free agency for those guys that have the potential for blowing up, etc.

Also, knowing which teams are going to boom/bust prior to the draft is a crap shoot anyways. For example, while the Lions D was good in certain situations last year (red zone, for example), no one could have predicted just how stingy they've been against the run. etc.

On the flip side, I made the Final making only (I think) 3 free agent moves all season, One of those was due to the Ray Rice debacle, One was because Denis Pitta did his hip again and the other was just because Bishop Sankey was shit.

I'm just mad that I lost to a team with Mark fucking Sanchez as starting QB... Bah, humbug.

• Like 1