That's Prater claimed from FA :devil:

I've generously donated Stephen Gostkowski for whomever wants him (I've been using Dan Bailey anyways so...).

Dammit, someone else got priority on Branden Oliver over me :(

Sorry! :ph34r:

• Like 1

I certainly hope so!

Tbh, he was a logical replacement for Donald Brown (who was only a short term pick up anyways).

Knowshon is back soon too! I need more running back spots!

In other fantasy footy news, I'm considering tading away Kelvin Benjamin... if anyone is interested in a trade? Similarly, Cordarelle Patterson. I'm not definitely getting rid of either, but I'll listen to offers.

Barring getting minus 30 points from the 9ers D, I should be moving to 4-2. :-D

Wow I was so lucky Brady didn't start against me otherwise I would have been blown away instead of losing by just shy of two points

Edited by DavidMarrio

Wow I was so lucky Brady didn't start against me otherwise I would have been blown away instead of losing by just shy of two points

I started Brady over Ryan in week 1 when Ryan went off and I've seen too timid to try my luck with Tommy Uggs ever since.

Ertz got you to within those two points well before halftime, Lucky the game was a blowout and they didn't target him after that or I was screwed.

Buttocks are clenched for any point adjustments before I celebrate the win too hard.

Ugh, every decision I made backfired. Dropped King Crab and he scores a TD, drop Sticky Fingers because the Cards were definitely starting their QB3 and not Carson and then Carson starts and Larry gets a TD, leave Sproles and Bradshaw on the bench and they go and outscore Gore and Jackson 25.80 to 6.30. Plus I rejected a trade that would have seen Witten in my starting line up as I needed a TE and he went and scored a TD against the Seahawks (which as an aside stopped me winning a £100 accumulator). Not making any of those decisions would have seen me at least score the 3 extra points I needed to win this game. In conclusion, ugh.

Although, given that I was projected to lose by 20+ points to begin with I can't be too angry.