So, I'm guessing teams have to be sorted before the start of the Packers/Seahawks game?

If you have people in that game then yes, but you can make roster/starter changes all the way up to respective gametimes. For example, if you have Gronk and Sunday morning you find out he's out you can always bench him provides it's before kickoff time.

But I can't remove them once they have had a terrible game and I still have someone in their position to play?

No. Once kickoff starts they are locked in for better or worse. So if you have Steve Smith and he puts up zero points it's just tough luck. Jimmy Graham of all people did that to me last year.

I'm 50 points below my projected score 70/120 with Rivers (21.92) and Fitzgerald (15.17) still to play, so will definitely come up short. If I'd had sat Crab and Gore and starting Cooks and Moreno, I'd have had 30.8 more points and still have been getting stomped in my match up.

I'm relying on Detroit sucking it up tonight but can't see it happening. I didn't realise I had the Texans on the bench, if I hadn't I'd probably be favourite to win. Oh well.

Megatron and Bush (-17) against Novak is still a matchup that could go either way, but hopefully I've got this one.