Pre-draft grades are out...

In terms of projected points, the choice of Kellen Moore was the weakest pick of the final round. You had one last chance and you blew it, Boise State Alumni.

0KL0gHj.gif

This is why you lost out to Google, Yahoo.

I don't think I have that much faith in the pre-draft rankings - Golden Tate is rather undervalued.

Also, does that mean we're onto waivers now?

On the yahoo site. It'll ask you to drop a player for whoever you wanna put in, if the people who have higher priority than you don't pick that player you'll get them.

No idea how the leagues here are set up, but in any league I've been in there will be a waiver stage that usually begins when the 1:00 games start on Sunday and ends early Tuesday morning.

The idea behind it is to prevent the guys who sit online all day from picking up the best players, and give everyone a fair shot.

Say I have LeSean McCoy as my running back and he gets hurt during Sundays game. If you're sitting at your computer at the time of the injury, you could sit there and pick up Darren Sproles while I'm at the bar watching the game. Waivers is like a prolonged period that gives me a chance to get on the computer and put in a bid to pick that player up. Then when the waiver time limit is up, whoever put in the highest bid gets that player. Obviously if only one guy puts in a bid, they win him.

But after the waiver stage is over (as I said, usually early Tuesday morning), everyone becomes a free agent. That is done because if you reeeeeeeally wanted someone you would have gotten him through waivers. It's also to help out with players that get injured during the week. If Joe-Blow hurts his knee during a Friday walk-through, I can't wait three days for a new player to clear waivers. I need that replacement right away.

Hope that cleared it up a little. Let me know if I confused you more. <_<

I think I follow how it works.

Bye bye Andrew Quarless, hello Heath Miller. :D