Eddie's EWB Draft-Style Fantasy Premier League 2014-15

EddieG

Once you signed in, it looks to go back to the login page, but it redirects after a few seconds, about joining, I've no idea as I obviously created it, not that that went too easy.

I'm having trouble registering with the site. I fill out the information and I get a screen that is say validating but below is a big error message. Tried it numerous times over the past week and keep getting the same result. :/

Mine wouldn't let me at first, but once I removed the apostrophe from "DFF's" it let me in fine.

That did the trick thanks! My surname has an apostrophe in it, so that must have fucked things up!

David Silva? I don't know who this is :(

He's good! Nice choice :)

• Like 1

Shush you.

Since he and his glorious hair appear to still be on the board, I will take Joe Hart.

Two picks for JohnnyPerfect, and effective as of his second pick (so basically SDM's next pick) the deadline is down to 6 hours, or 12 if people feel 6 is too short?

Probably use a bit of sense on that one, taking into account if the person is going to be asleep for those 6 hours or not!

People sleep more than 3 hours? :o

• Like 1