Survivor: San Juan Del Sur (Blood vs. Water 2)

GoGo Yubari

Pretty much down to her or Reed for me.

Nathalie handled Tribal Council (and for the matter getting something from realizing professional dancer Reed was not going to lose that endurance challenge) very well and is now in a position of power with the only idol left.

Although, part of me things it would be hilarious if suddenly, right near the end, Keith reveals himself to be a Verbal Kint type character. Which... isn't going to happen but I would love it if he played it off that way.

• Like 1

I'm no longer indifferent about Natalie after this latest episode. Her, Reed and Keith are the only people I like. Jon may have proved he's not a total idiot with the blindside on Jeremy, but I hope he gets the boot soon since his idol is adios.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I actually think the jury is LOVING watching these tribal councils, especially with the twists and the turns and the weeble-wobble-but-don't-get-voted-out style of Keith.

The jury would have savaged Jon (especially Jeremy), now, I think they're enjoying the front row seats for the main event.

Overall a poor season it but is definitely refreshing to have a season where the players dominating the edits as the obvious winners have been cut down one after the other after the other. Cagayan was a little different in that it was chaotic the whole way through, but Blood vs. Water and Caramoan were one-sided games and Philippines was mostly a matter of who would win between Malcolm and Denise.

For most of the game I really wanted to see Keith win. In the last few weeks I started to soften on my Anti-Twinnie stance as Nat was great without her sister and once Jeremy went out her game was great so I would have been happy with a Nat win too, so I'm glad at least one of the two won. That next to last tribal council was awesome I actually started cheering when they got Baylor out.

Reeds speech... Wow.

Fun end to the season that was otherwise eh. Not sure what to make of White Collar/Blue Collar/No Collar.

I feel like this is the first season in a while not to have renewals announced by the end of the fall premiere. Very interesting. My guess is that it is getting moved nights or the budget is going to be slashed.