EWB F.C. (PS4 FIFA 15 Pro Club)

alldaws1

Think we just need to not all pack through the middle. Was times yesterday where I had people coming and basically standing right on top of me and it gets too crowded in the centre with little width, and then with everyone in the middle it makes passing harder cause there's rarely any space for anyone to be able to receive the ball, control and do something with it.

Wasn't a huge fan of the formation that had a RAM and LAM either. If I was CAM as intended, I'd drop into my own half a bit more.

TCO, you're fine in CM. It just sucks having such shit stamina (out of context that one), because even though I offer so much more going forward, I'd like to get back and help out.

I'll keep on plugging away at CM in that case, it's a tricky balancing act with the stamina! The consensus is right though, it gets much too cluttered in midfield and our strikers really need to be putting away any chances we get.

Oh and I switched numbers and took 3 by the way, the default left back wears 27 so I didn't want two of them running about!