I Need Help With Consoles

EndOfAnEra

Meh, at this point I just assume he is shitting on things he can't play on other consoles.

My old roomie was addicted to that game for months, actually. He only stopped to move on to final fantasy a realm reborn.

Anyways, you wanted some examples of MMO on ps4, theres a couple. I didn't really research MMO's for xbox, so I'll just take apshams word that theres not many. Not that ps4 has a ton anyways.

• Like 1

Here this wikipedia link might help:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_(eighth_generation)

Obviously the list isnt 100% complete and things will change as more games are announced but it should give you an idea. I have the xbone and it's OK. Mostly it doesn't feel as intuitive and easy to use as the 360 was. Other than that I have no real complaints I guess.

Meh, at this point I just assume he is shitting on things he can't play on other consoles.

My old roomie was addicted to that game for months, actually. He only stopped to move on to final fantasy a realm reborn.

Anyways, you wanted some examples of MMO on ps4, theres a couple. I didn't really research MMO's for xbox, so I'll just take apshams word that theres not many. Not that ps4 has a ton anyways.

It's going to be getting Elder Scrolls Online eventually for what it's worth but yeah, that's about it in the MMO division. But regardless, the MMO scene is so far superior on the PC...

It's going to be getting Elder Scrolls Online eventually for what it's worth but yeah, that's about it in the MMO division. But regardless, the MMO scene is so far superior on the PC...

Holy shit I totally forgot ESO was even a thing. Man, that really didn't take off like they hoped it would, did it?

I guess when you're following up on Skyrim, you're probably dead in the water from day one.

I'm guessing the console versions are just gonna fade away with a whimper. I like the game, but if I hadn't gotten a long sub with it as a gift, I'd have already cancelled it. The fee is just too much. It won't be long before it's FTP.