2015-16 NHL Season Thread

munky

Pens signed Cullen.   His age is showing, but he still puts up decent points per game for a 38, soon to be 39 year old.   I see him being scratched some games, but not a bad signing. 

Once Fehr gets healthy and Bonino goes down to 4C, I can see them scratching him. But he's much better than the last few guys they have used in that position over the years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flames locked up Gio for 6 years, 6.75.   A lot of people thought he was getting more, and I think he would have if it was a 4 year deal. Paying him 8 million when he's 38 would be rough.  He's a fitness warrior, so as long as his body holds up, this will be good.

Flames locked up Gio for 6 years, 6.75.   A lot of people thought he was getting more, and I think he would have if it was a 4 year deal. Paying him 8 million when he's 38 would be rough.  He's a fitness warrior, so as long as his body holds up, this will be good.

I honestly though Gio would have gotten 7.5+. But at 6.75? That's a great deal...for the first two or three years.

The victim in the Kane rape investigation, was told that there's not enough evidence to support rape,  However it's still possible Kane will be charged with something. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The victim in the Kane rape investigation, was told that there's not enough evidence to support rape,  However it's still possible Kane will be charged with something. 

That might have something to do with her rape kit being destroyed and left on her mothers doorstep it turns out. 

That might have something to do with her rape kit being destroyed and left on her mothers doorstep it turns out. 

What was reported was that there was an evidence bag left on her doorstep. An empty evidence bag. And it is very likely it has no relation to the current investigation since, after going to the media that it was from the current case, the attorney for the accuser has withdrawn from the case.

This is the first time in the last 4 years I don't feel comfortable with my fantasy draft.  I usually get a late pick and do well, but I got the 2nd overall pick (crosby) and it threw me off big time having to wait 20 or so picks to get another.  My goalies really depend on if they keep the starting job / take away the starting job. 

Big Mac is on waivers, if he clears he will join the AHl Phantoms, and his salary will be more than the rest of the team combined.

• Like 1

Hit wasn't the worst he has thrown but this is absolutely a repeat offender multiplier.

Zach Kassian is suspended without pay and will start the season absent/suspended from the team as he goes to alcohol and substance abuse rehab. Can only be reinstated with a positive opinion from an independent medical professional. Not sure what happens to Montreal's cap.