TEW13 Real World Update: July 2015

After watching the matches from the recent Davey Boy Smith Memorial Cup Tournament I think Nathan Cruz and Zack Gibson should have some higher stats.

I'm not good at giving stats and maybe there is someone here who has seen more of these two but I would give Cruz and Gibson a C- in Brawling, Mat Work and Chain Wrestling.

Zack Gibson should have a C+ Submission. Also their Charisma, Microphone, Acting and Star Quality should be at a C level.

Not everyone has personalities set, and I would say those that have are in the minority compared to the whole database. I do tend to stick with the templates to the personalities I set.

Also before setting the default as no personalities they were initally set as a default as company man which would automatically guarentee a 100% backstage rating, after that they were defaultly set to normal wrestler which had a few negative effects so in general it was best to set them as neutral and then build from that.

I'm looking to make Smash Wrestling active for the next update as well as swapping Australias active promotion from Professional Wrestling Alliance to Melbourne City Wrestling, reason being since they are on VOD their updates get added to cagematch.

Seems like Tessa Blanchard and Ricochet are dating. I may be wrong, but seems from their social media they are.

I feel like that you should give all workers personalities, because personalities really affect the game. Even if they're Random, it would still improve the data IMO. 

Edited by rdylanm01

TNA have partnered with Ron and Don Harris' production company to produce Impact - http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6497-TNA-Partners-With-Industry-Leader-To-Enhance-Broadcast-And-Live-Event-Production 

• Add Ron and Don Harris to TNA under PPA deals. Gimmick: Staff Member, Roster Usage: Out-of-Ring

Gregory/Shane Helms has been working as a road agent for TNA since April - http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0418/592558/details-on-shane-helms-working-with-tna/ - he was recently visible on the apron during Bully Ray's return speech. 

• Add Gregory Helms to TNA under a PPA deal. Gimmick: Staff Member, Roster Usage: Road Agent

House of Hardcore has landed a TV deal with the Fight Network in Canada - http://fightnetwork.com/news/55362:tommy-dreamers-house-of-hardcore-premieres-tonight/ 

• Add "House of Hardcore" show, 1 Hour, Taped on Saturdays
  • TV Show Slot with the Fight Network airing Prime Time each Tuesday.

As i am sure everyone is aware, Hulk Hogan has been released by WWE. Remove his existing contract with WWE. 

Given the GFW TV Tapings and the roster pretty much being set are there plans to add the promotion into the next update?

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Given the GFW TV Tapings and the roster pretty much being set are there plans to add the promotion into the next update?

They have been added as a closed promotion, meaning you will haveto activate the promotion and titles if you want them active in the game.

I will not be making them active untill their TV deal is announced and and they would be active for the start of that, this also allows to add in the people they have used on shows not currently in the database.

• Like 1

Apparently Charlotte (Ashley Flair) and Bram (Thomas Latimer) have divorced

Turn Alicia Fox heel and make a stable between her and The Bella Twins: Team Bella

Call up Becky Lynch and Charlotte to the main roster and make a stable with them and Paige: Team Paige

Edited by SlamMasterJ

Wow, this mod is TERRIBLE. Like, aside from the bad stats given to nearly everyone, it's like the bare minimum was done in terms of actually fleshing out these people. Unless something went wrong when I downloaded the mod, almost no one has any notable personalities or relationships. I mean, this is...this is just shameful.