EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Word to the wise, guys. Do NOT do a Franchise using cloud saving instead of local saving. I just finished a dominant game 42-3 and it got wiped because I had disconnected from EA's shitty servers at one point and never reconnected. And I see now way to change it to local saving now. Sigh.

I simmed through a season in franchise, and its like an @Plubby wet dream.  Manning retired and somehow the Broncos have entered the next season with Kellen Moore as their starting QB.

I also like that despite not playing a game since 2013, Justin Blackmon A) Remains in the game and B) Remains a decently rated WR.

Edited by Maxx

Any luck getting it to work again Srar?

Before I go ahead and start sending out invites and getting this thing underway, how's everyone doing when it comes to skill level? I've been playing some All-Pro without any sliders and it's been pretty tough but nothing horrible like the last couple of years. I haven't tried any games on Pro just yet but if it's anything like last year then we'll be blowing out the CPU (unless it's the friggin' Saints in the playoffs...) easily while still having competitive User games.

Another situation is the pre-league Free Agency. Typically before a season we do a pre-FA draft but this year we have one particular FA that I'm sure everyone is looking at, so I would suggest we do a randomized order for anyone who wants to sign an FA 75 OVR or higher and leave Aldon Smith out and have him sign with a CPU, that way everyone gets a fair shake at him next year after his 1 year deal is up with that CPU team. If anyone else has a suggestion for that feel free to throw it out there.

I may change my choice of Detroit after playing with them a bit longer >_>

Make a change at Quarterback :)

I simmed through a season in franchise, and its like an @Plubby wet dream.  Manning retired and somehow the Broncos have entered the next season with Kellen Moore as their starting QB.

*heavy fapping intensifies*

You can have them

Oh no its sound :P

I'm gonna go the Eagles. Hopefully I'll be able to lead the most interceptions and most passing touchdowns with a different QB

Just sent out invites to everyone that I have a PSN ID for, if you didn't get one then post your ID here and I'll get back to you. Or you can just search ewbfl16 and put in ewb as the password.

Did a random order for the preseason FA draft:

1) Thrilla - MLB Brandon Spikes

2) Midget - C Chris Meyers

3) Flowers

4) Srar - FB Brian Leonard

5) LL - C Brian De La Puente

6) Drags

7) Maxx

8) billyzzz80

9) DYSI

10) JohnnyPerfect

11) DavidMarrio

We'll do just one round and after that you can sign anyone under 75 OVR and/or one player 75+ OVR. Once we get done then we'll start getting in some pre-season games if you guys want or we could just roll to the regular season. Just make sure you don't play your game until after the draft or else that CPU team will sign FAs.

If you don't want anyone or don't have the game yet, just let me know and we'll skip you over.

@Thrilla, you're up!

Edited by Lenny DYSItra