EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Man the Rams are such a tough out for me. Came back from being down 14-0 and 21-6 with a lot of late breaks. A late 1st half Ryan Mathews fumble, a Safety after not converting on Fourth and Goal, and a TD to go up with 30 seconds left to win 22-21.

I don't know how you guys expect me to play Madden when Uncharted 4 is out.

• Like 2

Scraped past the Falcons,21-16,last second goal line stand preserved the victory. Shouldn't have been that close, only managed 98 passing yards as Kelvin Benjamin dropped... Well, I stopped counting after 5. Needless to say, he's lost his starting spot. Happy with my front 7 though, got 5 sacks and about a dozen TFL. 

Is there the facility for the Commissioner to put me on auto pilot or do I have to do it myself? Been busy with flat viewings the last few days, got more tonight after work and then if successful on one I saw last night I'll be moving within a fortnight or so and won't have internet access at the new place right away.

16 hours ago, ADG said:

Is there the facility for the Commissioner to put me on auto pilot or do I have to do it myself? Been busy with flat viewings the last few days, got more tonight after work and then if successful on one I saw last night I'll be moving within a fortnight or so and won't have internet access at the new place right away.

Yeah, I'll set it for Unlimited and when you're ready I'll/you can set it back to normal.

Now onto Week 3!

Bengals vs. Colts
Seahawks vs. @Little Red Srarvette
@billyzzz80 vs. Cardinals
Patriots vs. @Asuka's Gonna Kill You
@Cactus Drags vs. Packers
@Unemployed Liam vs. Lions
@Thrilla vs. Falcons

Another week of no User games so we'll roll again on Sunday morning unless you guys finish up earlier.

Crazy game against the Colts where the first half I couldn't get into any kind of rhythm and had a fumble and an INT that led to a 10-7 Colts lead. The second half was a WHOLE other story as I ended up scoring 42 points (28 unanswered) and easily escaped with a victory. Not sure why but the Colts went away from the pass in the third quarter and went back to it in the fourth when I had the game in hand and it was already too late to matter.

Looking over my schedule and I only have three User games. :/ BUT one is against Srar and I'm counting down the weeks until I get my revenge. 10 to go Srar! :angry:

Beat the Pats 13-28, covering Gronkowski is the main thing against them as they target him a ridiculous amount. More damn penalties all over the place though and another two needless interceptions, one with 20 seconds to go when I was in the redzone and stupidly tried to get a passing TD.

Just noticed I have a bye next week but it get's worst as I then play DYSI in week 5 and then again in week 7, goodbye winning streak :(

Edited by Asuka's Gonna Kill You

2 hours ago, Unemployed Liam said:

Won 24-14 against the Lions. Almost had my 3rd kick-off return, but was stopped at the 15 yard line.

Who the hell is your kick returner? That's crazy that you almost had 3 returns in the first 3 weeks - I had one the first week but before that I haven't had one in a couple of EWBFL seasons.

1 hour ago, Asuka's Gonna Kill You said:

Beat the Pats 13-28, covering Gronkowski is the main thing against them as they target him a ridiculous amount. More damn penalties all over the place though and another two needless interceptions, one with 20 seconds to go when I was in the redzone and stupidly tried to get a passing TD.

Just noticed I have a bye next week but it get's worst as I then play DYSI in week 5 and then again in week 7, goodbye winning streak :(

Especially after you eliminated me in the playoffs - I'm comin' for blood!