South Park

Mick

Rewatched the cat pee episode again last night, it's funnier on second watching, but the sheer amount of flashes to the boob world takes away from it, still, it's an average South Park episode, which means it's still better than most stuff on TV. Still, not the best season and unless there's some spectacular saves, it will be low down in my ordering, but if they have more like the Mouse Balls episode, I'll be satisfied :wub:

Well you have to remember, they still hae more than half a season to make it great all together.

... you know I'd TOTALLY forgotten that, thanks for the reminder.

Sarcasm detectors on, chaps :shifty:

Episode 1206 Announcement

This Week on South Park: Over Logging

One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.

There's some screens of it up at South Park Studios' website, as well as a preview clip. And also, apparently, uncensored "Eek, A Penis!" as well.

Pretty decent little episode, some gems in it. The end was fucking fantastic as was "Californee" and "Californiway".

I personally thought this was one of the best episodes of the season so far.

I loved the "unplug it and plug it back it" thing.

Plus, I loved Randy throughout the entire episode. I'm so glad they started to use him more in the last few seasons. He's a great character.

I thought this week was another pretty decent episode, but have to agree the lack of Cartman and Butters wasn't good.

Randy's an under rated character in my opinion, he's not bad for an episode time to time, the ghost ectoplasm line was quality, i can't remember many funnier scenes in the whole 12 series of South Park.

Californee/Californeeway was funny as well. There was something about the guitar scene with Randy singing aswell, had me in stitches.

That episode was gold, gold I tells ya! And seriously, no Cartman or Butters for ONE episode is THAT bad? It's happened before and it'll most likely happen again. They were in an episode everyone seemed to HATE too so it's not as if they're formulamatic to a good episode.

NEW YORK, April 21, 2008 – A class field trip to the living museum takes a deadly turn in an all-new episode of "South Park," entitled "Super Fun Time," premiering on Wednesday, April 23 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Mr. Garrison takes the fourth grade class on an educational field trip to a Pioneer Village where dedicated workers remain in character as their counterparts from the 1800's. Cartman forces Butters to ditch the fanatical townsfolk to go to the amusement center located next door. While the rest of kids are reluctantly learning about the good old days in Colorado, a group of trigger-happy thieves break into the museum and take everyone hostage.

Well it looks like you get what you want anyways because now there's a Cartman\Butters episode. It sounds pretty darn good, and I'm going to start wildly speculating in my mind if "deadly turn" is just for effect or is hinting something. Are they still doing the split season? Would this be the last episode before more later?

Edited by apsham

Don't get me wrong i can live with no Butters or Cartman but those two are just normally the ones who give the most laughs for most people.

I've seen last weeks episode numerous times now and it's still funny. One of my favorite episodes now.

It's going to be tough to beat Scott Tenamen Must Die though.

The newest episode was really bad IMO. No really great moments, some kinda funny dialogues, but it is nothing compared to earlier episodes, for example Canada On Strike... Something was missing, I thought that Cartman was not mean enough. I mean, he's always the biggest ass and it's funny, in this episode he was kinda bland IMO.