South Park

Mick

Yay, Finland got attention, yaaaaay...! :D And actually, doesn't this episode make Finland look SMARTER than all the other countries?

Anyway, a pretty good episode, and as presumed, Stan got to facepalm at Randy's stupid antics.

Yeah they were trying to prove something with Finland looking smarter than all the other countries.

Randy episodes are always guaranteed awesomeness :blush:

I didn't mind the episode. I typically don't care a lot for episodes where Randy is the main character....and this fell in line with most of the rest where he is the main character. I didn't absoluetly hate it, but didn't really go over board in liking it either. It was just kinda there. They should could have used a suttle secondary storyline, possibly with Cartman or Butters.

Another one this week? Hmm, for some reason, I could've sworn Pinewood Derby was the last of the first half. Is this season to be a little longer then previous ones?

Apprantly it will have something to do with the Somalia piracy thing. No surprise there.

Edited by Zeel1

Funny... Kanye's "Gay Fish" may be my second favorite South Park song ever....nothing tops Butter's "What What" song though.

The Song that Butters did was not a South Park Original though. The original was much more disturbing.

Funny thing. If you play the song in the backgroud and look at your sig, it looks like Elisha Cuthbert is singing the song.

Tonights episode was good...

"Yes sir. Their french so they surrendered immediately"

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why people are acting like this is a surprise, unless they just now started watching the show or something. Since about 2002 they've been doing this roughly the same each season; season starts in the spring, has a 4-6 month break in the middle, and comes back in the early-to-mid fall.

• 5 months later...