FIFA 16 PS4 Online Tournament

Baddar

3 hours ago, Chris2K said:

4-0 to DM. Just... ugh. There's nothing I can say without sounding like a bad loser, but the stat update just absolutely obliterates the Sounders team and I didn't even realise the team was different until half time. Still 2-0 after half time anyway :P.

@Stevie B can we get our game done ASAP?

10.30pm tomorrow I can do.

7 hours ago, Chris2K said:

4-0 to DM. Just... ugh. There's nothing I can say without sounding like a bad loser, but the stat update just absolutely obliterates the Sounders team and I didn't even realise the team was different until half time. Still 2-0 after half time anyway :P.

I think you just need to try to adapt to the side you are controlling, like Nerf says. It's hard at first but I knew that NYRB wouldn't really suit my attacking all that much, simply because there's nobody with great passing or shooting stats. Thankfully I have a bit more pace in my team than I did with Lyon (bar Lacazette), but that's offset by the dribbling being no higher than 70.

Against you, I got a goal and immediately went defensive. Wasn't pretty but you were taking control of the game. I was lumping the ball away and out of play at times with the defence rather than starting an attack from the back and trying a quick counter.

I'm kinda dreading playing both TCO and DM as both are good going forward. They're gonna be difficult to stop. But hey, that's the luck of the draw.

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

@Stevie B oh yeah. Oh well, same thing from 2-0 up :P. Sure looked like a foul in the build up to that goal too... :shifty:

It was a good game. My squad was different to what I had planned offline so pretty much had to knock anything up in 30 seconds... Houston are so gash though.

Can play anyone from 9pm tonight.... free all day Saturday and Sunday.