FIFA 16 PS4 Online Tournament

Baddar

Jericode 3 Me 0. Good match for him. He completely dominated. I couldn't hold onto the ball for longer than three seconds. Lo siento about the yellow from Drogba. At the time I hit the square to slide, I thought I had a decent enough angle. Wasn't meant to be dirty.

I concede. If Niner or Dang need to play me for sake of goal differential, I'll play them, but this isn't fun. If I have the ball it gets stolen with ease, but if the other guy has it, I can't do anything. It's like there's a button that I'm not hitting or holding that makes it easier to steal. Either way, I'm not enjoying this at all. I can take getting beat but having no possession for the last three halves of play just isn't something I care to carry on.

11 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Want to get ours played now @David Marrio ?

Yeh sure, I'm just gonna have a quick shower but I'll put FIFA in now. I'll be like 5/10 mins 

• Like 1

DM wins 3-0. He was the better player but not for the first time in one of these, I was fucked over by EA. I spent the whole minute pre match making changes due to my only capable defenders being in the reserves as well as my 1 fast winger. Game starts and it reverted to default meaning I had a 63 CB and 50-odd CB, and no fast winger. Couldn't even bring them on as they were in the reserves. Booooo. 

Well played though. First goal was always going to be crucial. Definitely going with custom squads for my next match because I don't want to use that 11 again. 

30 seconds is always stupid with FIFA for doing your team. Its the one thing PES has always done better is sorting out your squad for a match against a friend online.

Scoreline was pretty unflattering really. First half nothing really happened in terms of chances it was just a midfield battle. Getting Giovinco into the game changed it for me really. I think I done slightly more in terms of quality of chances but it wasn't really a game in which I felt I won 3-0 it just so happened I managed to score a few. 

Close game, I always enjoy playing against you. The games are always pretty tight.