NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

I'm dissapointed that the Lions lost today, but Philly is no joke. We simply were dominated by a superior team. Roy Williams was a bright spot today, and is already an early favorite for NFC offensive rookie of the year. I'm so glad we traded with Cleveland and took Roy (which could stand for rookie of the year...) over Kellen Winslow.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

Anyone that's able to watch the Dolphins/Steelers game, could you tell me why Duce Staley isn't carrying the ball? He had been, and then all of a sudden Bettis and Vernon Hayes are getting carries...I have a feeling he's injured, seeing as how our fantasy team can't go more than one week without getting at least one injury...

I need a Hug.. :crying:

For the Love of God.. Bench Johnson.

But atleast Brown got his 100th. Only damned good coming out of this game.

EDIT: Ending Score 30-20 Oakland.. I think those last 2 TDs did a little more bad then good.. They made Brad look good. And for the Bucs to win, Brads ass needs to be sitting the bench right now.

Edited by Javs

I'm just really happy for the Seahawks right now. I've been a fan ever since I was a little kid and started following them closely in 2001. It's great to see a team that struggled a bit for the past couple of seasons to have a showing like they did last season and this year. I mean 34-0 to end the streak of the 49ers? It's great! I think they have a chance(although a very slim one) against my other favorite team in the NFC The Eagles for the NFC Title, and I seriously doubt IF they get past them that they can go all the way.

Washington, I'm praying for you to beat the Cowboys tonight. If they do, I win a prize at a local radio station for getting the most pics correct (13 out of 14, got the Miami game wrong)

And the Green Bay/Indianapolis game yesterday was one of the best I had seen in a long time. Favre and Manning were great.

:thumbsup: HOW `BOUT THEM COWBOYS?! :thumbsup:

My father is a Redskins fan, and I'm a Cowboys fan, so I love to rub it in. :)

Mortified, I would say I'm sorry you didn't win, but I'd be lying. Dallas owns Washington. So I can't believe you even picked the Redskins! The Cowboys have now beat the Redskins 13 of their last 14 meetings.

(So, my father has made constant excuses 13 of their last 14 meetings....)

And syco, Oakland ain't gonna take shit. Much less the AFC West! Have you heard the bad news about Gannon, by any chance?

Edited by GhostMachine

Guest Bluesman

I'm glad that the Redskins lost. Gibbs fucked Portis out of two TD's, which would have won my dad and I our fantasy football game this week, so fuck him. And fuck the Redskins.

Other than that it was a great game though.

And syco, Oakland ain't gonna take shit. Much less the AFC West! Have you heard the bad news about Gannon, by any chance?

Yes I have heard. Collins will be fine, especially since we want to throw the deep ball, and have a good offensive line.

As for the AFC West, who's going to stop us? Denver can't get their running game going, Griffen fumbles like it scores him points, and Plummer is... well he's Plummer. Unless their playing the Chiefs, they have no offense. Which is a nice segueway to Kansas City, who is showing that last year is a fluke, their defense is horrible, and unlike last year, and Indy this year, their offense isn't good enough to overcome that. They have NO recievers, and Priest and Tony G. can't do it all themselves. The Chargers are... well... LT is nice, as is Antonio Gates, but the rest of that team is shit.

If the Raiders split with Denver, the AFC West is theirs.

Former Cowboys QB Chad Hutchinson was signed to a two-year contract as insurance after Rex Grossman was lost for the season with a knee injury. Hutchinson passed a physical Tuesday and will begin practice Wednesday.

Credit to espn.com

It is true Dragon. It looks like the injury bug is biting hard in Chicago, must be contagious when you play in the same division as the Lions. ^_^

Edited by VerbalPuke

A huge win for my Lions today, defeating the Atlanta Falcons. I was very impressed with the Detroit defense today, and they continued to create turnovers. Unfortunately Roy Williams was injured today, but hopefully he wont be gone for an extended period of time. I can't believe we have lost our top running back, two top WR's, our top LB, and our top DB. How does a team overcome those injuries? Hopefully Roy and Bly will be back for next week, but I'm not sure how badly Roy is injured. Bailey and Jones will also be back eventually, but they are definitely missed right now. Without Williams though, we have no threat on offense, and it could turn out to be a big problem if he's out for a long time.