NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

Koren Robinson is apparently going to be Suspended 4 games for violating the substace abuse policy of the NFL. Rice is becoming more important by the day to the Seahawks. I'm sure he'll get some quality catches now. Do you think this trade had anything to do with Robinson's suspension?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keenan McCardell was traded to the Chargers for a 3rd and 6th round draft pick

I say that was smart for the Bucs because having two draft picks who will play next year is a lot better than having a guy not playing for you for the remainder of his contract

There were some really good games played today, and a lot of surprises like KC killing Atlanta 56-10. Oh boy do I like to see Atlanta lose. And the best game of course was the Chargers beating Carolina, the sad part of the game is that for the 2nd time this year Jesse Chatman has finished the game with more yards than LT.

Just when you thought the Lions were deflated, they come out of NY with a big win. Joey Harrington showed great maturity by rebounding from a terrible game last week. This was definitely his best performance of the season, and I hope he can continue playing at this level. The defensive line simply abused Kurt Warner all day, registering six sacks. Kevin Jones and Roy Williams also added touch downs, and my belief is both are going to continue to get better as the season wears on. I think Detroit may just have a shot at the Wildcard spot in the playoffs this year.

Just when I thought the Saints couldn't get any worse (losses to the then winless Cardinals and the also then winless Bucs made me disappointed as a Saints fan), they get a necessary victory versus the Raiders. Yes, they will probably go back to sucking but let me enjoy the Saints winning for once.

Guest Bluesman

I know it's Halloween and all, but that still is no excuse for a Bears/49ers game on ESPN.

Once again a big fuck you goes out to Bill Cowher, for once again fucking us out of another Staley touchdown. I'm telling you, if I ever meet that sonofabitch...

Boy did the Vikes get stomped. Luckily I missed most of it, watching Jon Stewart and his crew on C-Span2. If Moss can't last the whole game, why even dress him? They should have sat him for these past two weeks and given him the rest.

Speaking of getting stomped, the Chargers made the Raiders their bitches today. Manning getting 5 Td's isn't too suprising, but Drew Brees?

Pats had the streak snapped. It was a good run, that's for sure. You had to think it was coming when the Steelers came out strong like they did.

Peerless Price got 2 TD's today to break out of his slump. Good thing I stopped playing him weeks ago. Thanks alot dickhead.

Holmes got me 3 Td's this week. I'm still disappointed with last week, when he only got me half of the Chiefs 8 rushing TD's.