NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

Yes, everyone's all like "OMG~! The Pats shut down the Colts offense!" meanwhile the Patriots didn't make it cold outside and make the Colts receivers be weak in the snow and not able to take a hit.

Although Belichick's such a genius...maybe it was all his doing.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, the tuck rule had never been called prior to that Pats game and considering the only reason Brady's armed moved forward was because he was HIT FROM BEHIND, makes it even more of a bullshit call.

I'm not saying the Colts didn't completely blow it, its hard for Manning to do anything when their defense is on the field for nearly 3 quarters of the game. His receivers fucked up the shots he did have.

I take nothing away from the Pats offense this game, they were incredible, but the Pats D got favorable calls again.

For instance, its apparently ok to lead with your helmet as long as the reciever didn't catch the ball. Hmm...that's not dangerous at all.

Or Bruschi's "fumble recovery" where Rhodes was CLEARLY down before Bruschi ripped the ball out of his hands.

The Pats are as lucky as they are good and theirs no denying it.

They were both falling down, but Bruschi had more possession and that's what mattered, not whether or not who came down first, because Bruschi had more possession of it and in that case, it's whoever comes up with it first, and Bruschi did, Rhodes didn't.

And just because it hadn't been called doesn't mean it doesn't exist for a reason. But yeah, it's the past so stop whining about it because it's not going to change history.

Yes, everyone's all like "OMG~! The Pats shut down the Colts offense!" meanwhile the Patriots didn't make it cold outside and make the Colts receivers be weak in the snow and not able to take a hit.

Although Belichick's such a genius...maybe it was all his doing.

Hate to steal a phrase from my football coach, but here goes:

"You gotta be a thermostat, not a thermometer." Now what this means that, as a football player part of your job is not be affected by the conditions. So there goes that argument. If they were really that great, they would have beaten up a depleated secondary and a weakened pass rush. The fact that you even bring up the weather is stupid, because like I said, it's just something that's going to happen. You can't control it, I can't control it, Belicheck can't control it, so it doesn't really matter. Just some more whining from people who obviously do not like the Pats, but it doesn't exactly matter whether or not the weather is bad or if it's 70 degrees out.

Now if you stick with your argument, then perhaps the Colts should learn how to play in the cold, otherwise they're not going to get past the playoffs and onto the Superbowl, because the weather shouldn't have an effect on you no matter the conditions.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Vick played like a PRO on that last Falcons drive, I mean damn....he was able to get Peerkess Price to actually do something, then the nice pass to Crumpler who got nailed by Dawkins, but held on to it.

Patrick Kerney missing tackles......Byron Scott dropping INT's........CHRISTIAN MORTON ON THE FIELD! Give me a frickin break!

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

I hope we see the battle for Pennsylvania football supremacy in the Super Bowl, that would be awesome.

I'm so nervous for the Steelers/Pats game. I've got butterflies in my stomach. I want it to be a close game, no matter who wins, I want to be watching right down to the very last play.... regardless if the Steelers win or lose.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

well, Jim Plunkett raped the Eagles asses last time, and Tom Brady will do it this time.......i gotta get 1 game right this week.

Its been about 5 minutes since the last time the Falcons were in the NFC championship game, now people start weeping for us.

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

FUCK THE STEELERS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

10-0 within minutes, bitches :devil: The Bus got broken down, Big Ben threw a HORRIBLE pass, Vinatieri bangs one from deep and Brady burns 'em over the top. A perfect start so far.

EDIT: Brady's channeling the spirit of Peyton Manning tonight. . . except he's actually getting it done in a game that matters, 17-3! B)

EDIT 2: BWAHAHAHAHA, an 87 yard pick 6 against 'The Messiah'. 24-3 Pats running it up against "the greatest team of all time", BWAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by naiwf