Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X **SPOILERS***

GoGo Yubari

Spoiler

lol will wants credit guys cmon!!! now that adam outshined him this tribal council by wasting his idol thanks to ken screwing up, im sure will is gonna throw a tantrum next week not getting credit for flipping. though that preview next week doesnt look good for him and thank god. he can get outta this game.

#TeamJay

On 30/11/2016 at 21:12, Alex. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"I do not want to be treated like an 18-year-old high school student," said Will, an 18-year old high school student.

• Like 1

I guess conversely, this is the most invested in a final six I've been in a while. I like everyone left now that Sunday and Will are gone. I'm rooting against Jay pretty strongly because turning on Michaela cost me multiple episodes of her confessionals and feels like the kind of move that you shouldn't be able to come back from, but all he needs is an Immunity run and that's... not implausible given that his competition are either physically weak or not good at puzzles, and nobody's on his level when it comes to carnival game challenges. If he gets a pure endurance challenge he's maybe boned, but that's it. I hope Adam wins because oh god, that poor boy, but he'll need to not shoot himself in the foot to do it and... he's Adam.

I don't think Bret, Ken, or Hannah have any shot at winning but I like all of them and appreciate what they've brought to to the game. In a season with a worse cast, I think Bret would be a huge character with major return potential (whereas as it stands I think his only real shot would be a Blood vs. Water season), and Ken is hilarious because he feels like he's been timewarped from the first five seasons of Survivor to play with these hardgore metagamey nerds. I'd be happy to see either back someday. Not Hannah so much because at the end of the day she's more or less lived up to my "the poor man's Aubry" expectations, right down to the fact that she's had a major say in some moves but not in a way anyone's going t orespect.

Eurgh, that final shit move by Ken just killed it. Adam giving his final story at the last possible question put the nail in the coffin for the other two, more likable and frankly better players. Adam was just shit, and his actual game was basically throwing every fucking thing at the wall and seeing what stuck. Was a pretty obvious winner after David went home, though, because of his story being repeated over and over again ad nauseum. 

Goddamnit, Ken, it was just so easy to send it to a fire making challenge instead of making it a goddamn nail in your and Hannah's coffin.

Second shitty winner in a row, though, boo.

Ken was fucked either way. If he brings David, he's a follower who didn't play his own game. If he brings Adam, he's a hypocrite. The jury was never going to let him win, or probably Hannah for that matter, regardless of who else in the final six was in the third seat (and as much as I love Hannah, voting out Bret at five was stunningly bad).

The worst jury thing was probably Chris, who advocated for Adam for something he didn't appear to really do at all via a sequence of events that he had absolutely no way of knowing. But it was ultimately a final tribal between three people who are socially awkward in their own ways. Good for Adam, I guess, though I think this is just gonna underscore a continued shift in Survivor to flashy Big Moves.

But in the name of positivity, David's fake idol gambit was brilliant and Jay falling for it as eagerly and over-the-top as he did was hilarious.

• Like 2

Jay's entire play that whole last day of his was the best part of this season. From seeing the coconut, to making fun of Dave and Ken right behind him, to breaking the coconut open, to the hilarity at Tribal Council and his reaction and everything. Super awesome. 

So weird no one questioned who made a fake idol, but I guess that might have just been cut. Would be fun if everyone except Jay knew, though.