Arsenal Thread

TMM

Guest Reyes Henry

Henry was great yesterday and so was Reyes. Fabregas returned but still i didn't think he performed well. Ljunberg is in a great form but it's was bergkamp yesterday that gave me goosebumps. his passes were off target, were intercepted, he was tackled and what not

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well imo on all that is that Wenger, Vieira and Lauren said things like that happen all the time, the reason police were their is becasue they were guarding the team bus at the time like they always do, when they heard a bit of a fight of course they would go in and calm everyone down.

It happens in football, I am glad it happened, shows they care about the team and shows how much they want Euro glory.

fireintent has it spot on.

Although, Gooner has a good point. the Arsenal team said these things happen all the time - that may be used as a good cover up, a way to say 'it isn't a big deal'.

To be honest, I'm surprised Wenger didn't say "I didn't see it." ;)

lol, maybe he is stuck in a time warp.

Has anyone seen much of the new goalkeeper we signed in the summer, can't remeber his name. Since we have brought him in what will happen to Taylor and Stack.

Manuel Almunia. Haven't seen anything of him yet, but I really don't know why Wenger signed him in the first place. Both Taylor and Stack are way more than capable goalkeepers. Now one's been shipped out on loan and the other has just vanished it seems.

Well, apprently Taylor has dramitcally gone downhill since his injury, he isn't agile anymore or very achletic.

Which is a shame because he should have been the replacement for Seaman, he did nothing wrong in goal. Played against Juventus and nearly kept a clean sheet but for a lucky tap in and he kept us in the FA Cup against Chelsea in that game at Stamford Bridge.

What a game that will be, any one know if it's at Highbury, or Old Trafford.

To be honest I'll be happy with a draw against united, but if we skin them alive I won't be complaining either. :P