Eurovision 2019

Lineker

• Admin

Australia, Belarus, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, San Marino, Serbia and Slovenia all went through last night. 

Belgium, Finland, Georgia, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland and Portugal were all eliminated.

Wait a second. Finland, heroes of Eurovision, recruited legendary DARUDE, and didn't even qualify?

I quite liked Poland's which never got through, it had a bit of attitude about it, and actually loved Latvia's song which never went through either. Romania is worth a listen too. The rest were okay to bad, but really no absolutely bad songs going out in the semis. The final should be interesting!

the postcards are so great this year because I know I'm waiting for a drop. The setups should get increasingly more preposterous every time.

I can see the Czechs winning, or that disgustingly sweet song from Denmark. Sweden's is probably the best actual song so far.

The Slovenia song was genuinely creepy. It was like watching two cousins touch each other up. I felt dirty.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

the postcards are so great this year because I know I'm waiting for a drop. The setups should get increasingly more preposterous every time.

They look like BBC idents! I'm just waiting for a voiceover person to tell me that Homes Under The Hammer is coming up next.

Slovenia was amazing and you all know it. This will be won by the moribund offering of Sweden or Netherlands. 

5 minutes ago, Lineker said:

They look like BBC idents! I'm just waiting for a voiceover person to tell me that Homes Under The Hammer is coming up next.

• Haha 1