Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Because i believe in TAKFA and this diary i have given it a designated slot in my signature would TAFKA please step forward to recieve his slotted award. LOL....

Anyway as i said earlier i willl be reading

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Blade... :wub:

TNA finds more finance, Workers sign written contracts

More financial aid came to TNA over the course of this week from a private investor who won the jackpot prize on the UK's National Lottery. There is no estimated value as to how much money was placed into TNA but it has resulted in a three-way split of ownership between Smith, Brooke (Lottery Winner) and Jarrett. Talks are of creating a combined company for all three at the moment - but no one is sure if this will happen.

The result? TNA signed many workers to written contracts on the day before this weeks Impact! aired on FSN...

The list:

Abyss - 1 Year

BG James - 2 Years

Chris Sabin - 2 Years

Dusty Rhodes - 2 Years

Glenn Gilberti - 2 Years

Johnny Swinger - 2 Years

Kid Kash - 2 Years

Konnan - 2 Years

Michael Shane - 1 Year

Monty Brown - 3 Years

Pat Kenney - 1 Year

Raven - 3 Years

Ron Killings - 3 Years

Chris Harris and James Storm refused to negotate new written contracts at this time but said that they were more than happy in a few weeks to reconsider.

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

This is quite good, as people said in The Vault. You are having some growing pains as you start out, but that is to be expected with all diaries and you seem to be working through them quite well. I am a little offput by the fact that you let some of my personal faves go (Shelley, Spanky, LA Park, Jason Cross) but I am sure you will replace them in time with good to great individuals as well. I think you need to give some thought to finding or creating a new X Division star. With the loss of AJ and Lynn you need a strong face to step up, and I don't think you have that currently in your roster. I would immediately point back to Spanky, but you explained your reasoning for letting him go and I understand it. However Jamie Noble is a free agent, at least I hope he is, and could fill this gap quite well. Just a thought from me to you.

Continued success,

TGC

*Thanks for the reply TGC, it means a lot that you would post in here and I totally agree with how I need to sign someone or build someone as the next X-Division star. I have a few names in mind already but don't plan to act on these till after Turning Point at the earliest.*

Hey, its me the narrator back again with another report for you all. Just a brief point that just a few hours after Impact hit the air another problem would hit TNA - Yes another, how many can one fed take? By fluke the problem would have a very obvious solution however...You will see what I mean about that later.

user posted image

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling:

Impact! Results – Friday 19th November 2004

Impact opened with highlights from the conclusion of last weeks show with Jarrett, Nash and Hall dominating until the Macho Man himself made his presence felt…

Randy Savage Interview

As the cameras cut to ringside the crowd burst into life…the Macho Man was heading down to the ring! His music provided the perfect true introduction to TNA as he climbed into the ring and took a microphone.

Randy Savage: How all ya’ people doing in Orlando!!! (the crowd went wild). I guess you people are wondering why the Macho Man is here in NWA TNA causing havoc and mayhem for all! Well TNA is a rocketship ready to take off! And like the rest who are here the Macho Man wants a piece of that cake! TNA is the future of wrestlin’. But I am tired, sick and tired of seeing one man here holdin’ TNA back! That Double cheating, double crappy, double J, Jeff Jarrett is doin’ nothing but damaging TNA’s reputation!! How can any wrestling federation be respectable without a decent champion?!  A cheatin’ champion?!

A chant of “Macho Man! Macho Man” broke out around the Impact arena at this point – which made Savage stop and smile before continuing.

Randy Savage: So that’s also why I am here. I am here to become the NWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! An’ I promise you all that when Turning Point is over and done with – the Macho Man will be the last man left! The Macho Man will be number one, The Macho Man WILL BE CHAMPION!

More cheers exploded around the arena, Savage’s words were speech-like and working the crowd into a frenzy!

Randy Savage: And I will damm make sure that I will wipe that smug grin from Jeff Jarrett’s face!

Savage dropped his microphone and taunted on the turnbuckles following his closing statement. The director then showed Jeff Jarrett watching Savage on the monitor with a concerned look on his face… Savage made his way to the back as Mike Tenay and Don West ran over the already signed matches for this evening’s event.

83%

NWA Tag Team Championship

New York Connection © vs. Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000

The trend of the NWA Tag Team Titles being defended week to week was continued first as the new champions Glenn Gilberti and Johnny Swinger went up against possibly the most oddest partnership in Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000. The champions seized the advantage at the start of the match through Gilberti who worked over D-Ray before making the tag to Swinger. D-Ray still struggled to get a footing even with the change of opponent and when he attempted to muster some attack he was always countered…Shark Boy meanwhile was desperately signalling for the tag in his corner – he knew he could do better. Swinger whipped D-Ray into the corner but had his shoulder barge attempt sidestepped for his trouble, D-Ray ran across the ring and made the tag! Shark Boy was in the match and he dropkicked Swinger back against the corner – before turning around and knocking Gilberti off the apron! He climbed up above Swinger onto the turnbuckle, and went for the Deep Sea Drop! But as he flipped over he was caught and thrown down into the mat! Not exactly a wrestling move but Swinger rolled Shark Boy up! The referee dropped down to make the count, 1…2…3. He had grabbed the tights and the ropes to make sure! Gilberti joined his partner to celebrate in the ring as TNA’s production team cut to a video.

Winners: New York Connection

Time: 4:11

Match Rating: *1/4

62% - 52% - 72%

The Six Sides of Steel…

It started with a highlights package from the previous tag team steel cage match between America’s Most Wanted and Triple X – showing AMW picking up the win thanks to the Death Sentence from the top of the cage. Then the video moved forward to Victory Road and showed highlights from the Last Man Standing match, including the concussion suffered by Elix Skipper at the hands of Chris Harris. As the video showed Harris nailing the Catatonic to pick up the win a movie-style caption broke through the screen…”To truly end something…you have to go back…to something previously forgotten…” The TNA six-sided ring set up with the cage was shown as writing came up at the bottom of the screen. “Six Sides Of Hell…Tag Team Steel Cage Match – America’s Most Wanted vs. Triple X…Turning Point, December 5.”

69%

-: commercial break :-

Tag Team Match

Johnny B. Badd and Pat Kenney vs. Kid Kash and Dallas

Both teams were already in the ring as Impact returned from commercial…Kid Kash and Pat Kenney were starting this contest for their respective teams with Kash proving the more aggressive of the two men. After scoring a few moves he turned around and smashed Kenney in the face with a massive right hand! This caused him to stumble back into the ropes (holding his face) and get tagged by Johnny B. Badd. He went face to face with Kash and engaged in a verbal confrontation before pulling back and pointing behind the K-I-D with a smile on his face! It was Rowdy Roddy Piper! Piper was making his way down to the ring – and he was carrying a basket full of coconuts! Kash was levelled in the ring from behind by Badd as his attention was taken away from the match in hand! However Kash then raked his opponent in the eyes…only to be held back by his foot by Piper as he attempted to run off the ropes. Dallas jumped off the apron and ran towards Piper…SMASH! Piper clocked him over the head with a coconut!!! The impact sent Dallas down onto the floor hard! Kash looked on in horror in the ring as Badd pulled him up from behind into the “Kiss That Don’t Miss”! 1…2…3! Kenney and Badd had notched up another win! They quickly headed backstage as Piper slid into the ring…he held up a coconut and was ready to nail the stunned Kash only to get low-blowed as the K-I-D turned around! He then made a quick exit as Piper looked on from the ring…Kash helped up Dallas and looked back, he realized he had just had a lucky escape…

Winners: Johnny B. Badd and Pat Kenney

Time: 5:45

Match Rating: *3/4

67% - 61% - 73% - Rowdy Roddy Piper debuted his new gimmick (Old School Face). Pat Kenney is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Guess Who?

When Piper had finally made his way to the back Team Canada’s music started to play around the arena – and the X-Division champion Petey Williams walked out into the aisle alongside Team Canada’s manager Scott D’Amore. He held his title over his right shoulder and had a microphone in his left hand…

Petey Williams: Well, well, well, who would have thought it? It looks like your X-Division champion is having a bad effect on the TNA roster. Now for two weeks running I have forced out two top TNA superstars! Firstly AJ couldn’t step up to the challenge and left, and now Jerry Lynn has also gone! I mean what is going on? This sort of thing can ONLY happen in the USA! Now I can understand AJ leaving, he just couldn’t beat me. But Jerry proved that he could, and I don’t mind admitting it because, well…I am still the champion – and that’s all that matters to me, and of course to team Canada.

D’Amore rubbed his hands together and smiled as Williams brought his belt up to his mouth and kissed it.

Petey Williams: I guess the WWE is a very big attraction to two men who cannot face humiliation…

He was interrupted at this point as Jeff Hardy’s music hit around the Impact arena! Williams and D’Amore quickly edged down the aisle and alongside the ring as Hardy himself strolled out from behind the curtain.

Jeff Hardy: Petey Williams, you seem to be here every week just making an ass out of yourself! (cheers) All you do is babble on about how you forced AJ Styles and now Jerry Lynn out of TNA. Well how about you face someone that isn’t going anywhere!!! I am never returning to the WWE, how about you try me b*tch!

Hardy slammed the microphone down on the floor as Williams panicked and attempted to hightail it over the barricade…only to be caught! The referee called for the bell and this impromptu match got underway.

45% - Scott D'Amore gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Non-Championship Match

Petey Williams vs. Jeff Hardy

Williams was in trouble from the moment go as Hardy rolled him into the ring. He backed away but was nailed with a dropkick off the ropes to his face! Hardy looked like he was taking out all his pent-up anger on Williams – who just had no response to any of it! Hardy planted a neckbreaker in the middle of the ring and headed up onto the top rope…he called for it! The Senton Bomb! However he missed it as D’Amore pulled Williams out of the ring. Hardy responded emphatically! He dove over the top rope with a crossbody and took down both wrestler and manager! The X-Division champion was then rolled back into the ring and Hardy caught the Senton Bomb on the second attempt! 1…2…3. Williams had been completely destroyed by Hardy! – Who quickly grabbed a microphone

Jeff Hardy: And that was for AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn champ!

D’Amore and Williams were not happy as Impact went to another break.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Time: 4:43

Match Rating: **

70% - 65% - 76%

Dusty’s Make-A-Match Special

Shane Douglas alike one week before was standing by with TNA’s Director of Authority as Impact returned.

Shane Douglas: Dusty Rhodes, we all hear you have an update for Turning Poi…

Dusty Rhodes: Tha’s right Shane Douglas because Orlando your American Dream has been a workin’ away in his office once again to bring you all the best Turning Point matches moneey can bye!

Firsty, I noticed that Petey Williams, our X-Division champ is on a looosing streak rite now. So I called up a few numbers on ma phone and have arranged a real challenge! At Turning Point Williams you will be defendin’ your title in an International Fatal 4 Way Match! With wrestlers representin’ the USA, Japan, Mexico and of course Canada.

Dusty Rhodes: Representin’ the USA will be TNA’s own Chris Sabin, for Japan it will be Nosawa and for the tequila slammin’ country Mexico…Mr. Aguila! Good luck ‘cause you gonna need it boy! An’ talkin’ of boys Shane Douglas the K-I-D Kid Kash has got himselve a problem with the legendary Rowdy Roddy Piper. So they will meet one on one at Turning Point also!

Dusty Rhodes: An’ finally the Tag Titles will be up for grabs when the unbeaten Johnny B. Badd and Pat Kenney face the New York Connection! I wish everyone the bes’ of luck, and I’ll see you all later!

Shane Douglas: Back to you Mike Tenay…

68%

Nash and Hall’s Pre-Match Comments

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall walked out to their music as the focus went back to ringside. Hall led the way down the aisle and chewed on his toothpick before sliding into the ring. He then took a microphone as Nash walked up the ring steps…

Scott Hall: …………Hey y’all. Me and big Kev thought we’d come out early and share our views with y’all. Now firstly we ain’t happy with this…all this booin’! (boos)

Nash angled the microphone over to his mouth…

Kevin Nash: Why so much hostility?

Scott Hall: We are only here to help a friend, like all you people would. We don’t deserve to be booed.

Hall paused for a moment.

Scott Hall: We are not scum, poison or anythin’ of that relation. We are Nash and Hall, friends of your NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett! (bigger boos)

Nash took the microphone from Hall and continued amongst the booing.

Kevin Nash: We are also not happy about rumours that have been started about us…people have said we are just here to screw people over and more specifically, to screw Jeff Jarrett over! Hey, wake up call people! We are TEAM PLAYERS. There is no “I” in team, and we would never screw Jeff over. And actually that leads on nicely eh Hall?

Hall nodded and after being offered the microphone he signalled for Nash to continue.

Kevin Nash: You see there is this little 5 on 5 Tag Team Match with Jeff’s gold on the line at Turning Point and it seems that only me and Hall here are on side. We are openly very disappointed in both Abyss and The Alpha Male Monty Brown…they should be ready to help the cause. But tonight! Both have the chance to see the light. To change their minds and realize that there is only to be one winner at Turning Point…Jeff Jarrett.

Nash passed his microphone to the outside of the ring through the ropes as Monty Brown’s music started around the arena – it was time for the Six Man Tag Team Match.

78%

Six Man Tag Team Match

3 Live Kru vs. Monty Brown, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

When Brown climbed into the ring Nash and Hall went to shake hands – only to have their hands ignored. They then suggested he should start the match before forcing the decision and climbing through the ropes onto the apron. 3 Live Kru started with BG James and he started off the better as Brown kept turning around to check on his partners…he obviously didn’t trust them and his constant distraction saw James floor him with a DDT before dropping his shaky knee off the ropes. He hooked the leg and managed a two count before making the tag to Konnan. Brown started off better this time however and took down Konnan with a scoop slam and a running big boot…he then teased for the Pounce but once again turned around to look at his partners – who both provided cheesy grins back. Konnan had a chance and nailed his Rolling clothesline! That surprised Brown – and left him down. He did not look his powerful, normal self at all as Killings was tagged into the match. The momentum continued with 3 Live Kru until Brown countered a whip off the ropes into the POUNCE! He then hooked the leg, 1…2…3. He had won it all by himself! And he look exhausted for it! Nash and Hall climbed into the ring clapping before the later made his double pointing gesture towards Brown…who just looked very pissed off. Nash was passed a microphone…

Kevin Nash: Great performance Monty, you’ve got it man, you’ve got style. We look forward to you helping the team out at Turning Point…

Brown grabbed the microphone from Nash at that point to cheers from the crowd!

Monty Brown: When is everyone gonna get the message!!! I am in the match at Turning Point for myself and no one else! THERE IS NO TEAM!!! AND THE SOONER YOU TWO WAKE UP TO THE FACT, THE BETTER! I had to watch my back tonight…you had better watch your backs at Turning Point…FOR THE POUNCE!

The Alpha Male’s music started to play around the arena as he climbed through the ropes and headed to the back – leaving a bewildered and slightly agitated Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

Winners: Monty Brown, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

Time: 7:43

Match Rating: **

73% - 73% - 74%

Raven Update

Impact continued after the break and it seemed time for the main event when suddenly the lights dimmed in the arena and a spotlight came on. It scanned the audience and eventually found Raven standing in amongst the crowd. He was holding a white note in his right hand and a microphone in the left. He looked down at the note and read it out…

Raven: “I am the only one, the only one who can help you reach your Destiny Raven. Not to mention you need me, I have become a part of you, and without me, you are nothing. See you soon Raven – Mystery Man” Heh, You know what mystery man? You want to communicate with me, you want to communicate with the Raven – you do it from now on face to face. No more little notes or gifts sent to me…

Raven then pulled up from the floor a statuette of a demon with a long tongue pertruding from the mouth and down it’s front…

Raven: No more hiding, No more BS! Quote the Raven, as I say…NO MORE! You want to talk to me about Destiny? And how you are a part of me? You know your Destiny is to meet me face to face, and you know where I am. But be warned, I am getting tired of waiting mystery man…don’t wait too long because otherwise I’ll be coming after YOU! You think you hear me knocking? I think I’m coming in…Quote the Raven…Nevermore.

The lights rose again as Raven’s music briefly played…

85%

Non-Championship Match

Abyss vs. Jeff Jarrett

The main event of the evening started as Abyss attacked Jarrett in the aisle to get the match underway. He threw him into the barricade before slamming the NWA champion back-first into the ring post! The referee then demanded that Abyss get Jarrett into the ring – but Abyss didn’t need to anyway as Double J climbed in of his own accord. He wished he hadn’t however as Abyss proceeded to knock and slam the champion all over the place. Move for move the champion was looking weak…The masked monster then whipped Jarrett off the ropes and went to nail the Black Hole Slam – but Jarrett ducked and accidentally clobbered the referee! And as if by magic Hall and Nash immediately hit the ring! They exchanged fists on the 6, 8 monster before Hall was thrown over the top rope! Nash kicked Abyss to the gut and pulled him up for the Jacknife Powerbomb! But Abyss wriggled out…only to walk straight into the Stroke from Jarrett! The referee was pulled back up by Nash, 1……2……3! Jarrett had stolen the win and quickly slid out to the outside of the ring. But he wasn’t finished there, he wasn’t going to leave like that. He slid back into the ring with a guitar in hand! He was going to nail Abyss with the guitar…BUT WAIT! 3 Live Kru and Jeff Hardy! They stormed down the aisle and chased Jarrett back through the ropes to the outside of the ring. All four men shouted to Hall, Nash and the champ at ringside, they didn’t notice that Abyss was standing behind them…Hardy turned around! BLACK HOLE SLAM!! James turned around and was knocked over the top rope, as was Konnan! Killings attempted to attack and kicked Abyss in the gut before running off the ropes – but he was caught! SHOCK TREATMENT! – Killings rolled to the outside with the Impact that must have crushed his spine. What the hell was going on? Jarrett, Nash and Hall raised a smile on the outside of the ring as Abyss looked on with his held tilted down in a pose of thinking…Impact went off the air.

Winner: Jeff Jarrett

Time: 6:32

Match Rating: ***1/4

79% - 73% - 85%

Overall Show Rating: 71%

Overall Television Rating: 3.67

Attendance: 4,002

Ticket Sales: $160,080

E-Mails Following Impact:

Pat Kenney - I think you might be pushing me too high up the card, the fans seem to be resenting me.

Shark Boy - I don't think regularly teaming with D-Ray 3000 is a good idea. I'm getting far bigger crowd reactions - how about making the team inactive and giving me a singles run?

Rehab For Konnan

Top NWA:TNA Superstar Konnan today was sent to a rehab facility after he admitted that he was using the recreational drug cocaine on almost a daily basis. Konnan was said to have broken down to tears when coming clean to TNA's Jeremy Borash over the telephone.

It was TNA's management that decided to send and pay for Konnan to go to rehab, the general feeling is that Konnan has worked hard for the company and deserves the chance to set his life back on the tracks.

In the meanwhile he has been withdrawn from any wrestling action in the near future - and this has left a gap in the NWA Heavyweight Title match at Turning Point. Expect an update this week on Impact about that situation.

We all send Konnan our best wishes to help him through this difficult time.

Nice Update, shame about Konnan i'm curious to see who the mystery man is and who the wrestler will be to fill the gap and how come he didn't debut. I'll be reading

Also on a side note isn't this the raven quote "I Think you hear me knocking, i think im coming in, Quote the raven. Nevermore"

thats how i thought he said it maybe it is You Think You Hear me knocking

Another solid show my friend. Turning Point is a PPV I would be interested in ordering, yet alone reading about in your diary. Now that I understand *shakes head in disgust* the main-event I think it'll be a good one. However, I'm betting Jarrett still walks out with the gold.

On a side note you may like to know that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are both signed to 8 apperance contracts. That's means they'll be gone by the new year. I just thought you may like to work that into your diary.

Great job so far TAFKA... this is TNA like we've never seen it before.

Turning Point is looking great so far... the Main Event is creative and unique, even if I think Jarrett's team will easily walk away with the win. Konnan going to rehab could be a blessing maybe for the Main Event, as you might be able to get a great replacement for him. Who knows? I like Monty Brown's character so far, you're portarying him excellently. Abyss' character is intringuing, and look to see how you continue to develop him.

I'm fine with 3LK dropping the Tag Belts so soon, but I don't think NYC were a good team to select. They haven't been seen in TNA (not counting Victory Road) since I think July (?), so I think that may not have been the best thing.

Piper and Kash is looking great, but I think the cocnut is beign overuses a bit too much. I personally like Kid Kash, so I'm looking forward to see what you do with him.

I like the X-Division Title match for Turning Point is looking great, although no reason for it in my opinion. I was looking for Jeff Hardy to be in the match, but I'd rather see Sabin representing the USA than Hardy.

If I were you, I'd have AMW win the 6 Sides of Steel, forcing XXX to spilt. Skipper could easily find a new tag team partner, as that is his specialism IMO, and Daniels could start to be pushed to the World Title Scene.

Great job, keep up the work, and I will continue to read this.

Guest y2gudge

So far your shows have been written well, not too elaborate on the in-ring moves, which I'm a fan of, but still writing promos quite well. The five man match I'm really loking forward to, except in the ring, hopefully you can drag half hour out of the poor workers in the match - you know something's wrong when Monty Brown will be relied on to make the match look good... :P

*y2gudge*

user posted image

Xplosion Preview – Saturday 20th November 2004

Xplosion this week has a massive main event in the build up to Turning Point on December 5. Two participants from the NWA Title match will go head to head in a preview of what is to come at Turning Point. So make sure you don’t miss Ron “The Truth” Killings going up against Scott Hall one on one.

Also tonight marks the in-ring return to TNA of Jorge Estrada. He was the man last week who helped Sonny Siaki to victory against Frankie Kazarian…while dressed like Elvis. These two do have tag team history…as the Flying Elvis’ – will Xplosion be the return of that very team? Will Estrada get Siaki to dress like Elvis! Find out Saturday!

Also! Watch Dallas fight in singles action against Sonjay Dutt…

Confirmed Matches:

Ron Killings vs. Scott Hall

Tag Team Match

Sonny Siaki and Jorge Estrada vs. The Naturals

Dallas vs. Sonjay Dutt

user posted image

Xplosion Results – Saturday 20th November 2004

Tag Team Match

Jorge Estrada and Sonny Siaki vs. The Naturals

Xplosion opened this week with the tag team match which would pit the Naturals against Jorge Estrada and Sonny Siaki. The Naturals waited in the ring as the Flying Elvis’ music started up…and Jorge Estrada walked out, alone. He kept looking behind him for Siaki – but he wasn’t coming out. When Estrada reached the ring Siaki finally came out to his own music, he obviously wasn’t having any of this Elvis lark. The match got underway with Andy Douglas attacking Estrada from behind, and after a lengthy beatdown Stevens was tagged into the match – only to walk straight into a hurricarana from Estrada. Douglas then attempted to interfere despite having tagged out and was held back by the referee for his trouble, Siaki climbed into the ring and just floored him! Siaki and Douglas then started to brawl on the outside of the ring as Estrada nailed the Trip to Graceland! He hooked the leg, 1…2…3. Estrada had won the match for the team. Siaki looked on from the outside of the ring as the winner celebrated with a Elvis style dance to his theme…

Winners: Jorge Estrada and Sonny Siaki

Time: 5:43

Match Rating: ***1/4

75% - 61% - 89% - Jorge Estrada debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response.

American Patriots Promo Video

A video started to play with the American Flag blowing around in the background, then writing faded onto the screen: “Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Presents…”, “The American Patroits…” Then a video of two wrestlers dressed in red, white and blue bodysuits was shown highlighting some offensive moves against other opponents. Both wrestlers had masks with an American Flag Design and were repeatedly shown hitting moves like piledrivers, powerbombs and a strange Razor’s Edge legdrop double team move. The video ended back on the American Flag fluttering in the wind with the words, “Coming to TNA…Soon!”

52%

Dallas vs. Sonjay Dutt

Xplosion returned from the commercial break and it was time for Sonjay Dutt to face the massive Dallas in singles action. Unsurprisingly Dallas dominated this dull encounter and after nailing a running big boot of the ropes made the cover for the win. He raised his arms in the air as the crowd booed his victory. The X-Division star had no chance and had to be aided to the back by officials as the boot had seemingly knocked him clean out.

Winner: Dallas

Time: 3:56

Match Rating: ¾*

57% - 48% - 66%

Impact Highlights – Abyss vs. Jeff Jarrett

The Impact hightlights would be for the main event of last weeks show, and they were picked up near the end of the match…

The masked monster then whipped Jarrett off the ropes and went to nail the Black Hole Slam – but Jarrett ducked and accidentally clobbered the referee! And as if by magic Hall and Nash immediately hit the ring! They exchanged fists on the 6, 8 monster before Hall was thrown over the top rope! Nash kicked Abyss to the gut and pulled him up for the Jacknife Powerbomb! But Abyss wriggled out…only to walk straight into the Stroke from Jarrett! The referee was pulled back up by Nash, 1……2……3! Jarrett had stolen the win and quickly slid out to the outside of the ring. But he wasn’t finished there, he wasn’t going to leave like that. He slid back into the ring with a guitar in hand! He was going to nail Abyss with the guitar…BUT WAIT! 3 Live Kru and Jeff Hardy! They stormed down the aisle and chased Jarrett back through the ropes to the outside of the ring. All four men shouted to Hall, Nash and the champ at ringside, they didn’t notice that Abyss was standing behind them…Hardy turned around! BLACK HOLE SLAM!! James turned around and was knocked over the top rope, as was Konnan! Killings attempted to attack and kicked Abyss in the gut before running off the ropes – but he was caught! SHOCK TREATMENT! – Killings rolled to the outside with the Impact that must have crushed his spine. What the hell was going on? Jarrett, Nash and Hall raised a smile on the outside of the ring as Abyss looked on with his held tilted down in a pose of thinking…Xplosion went to a second commercial break.

71%

Pre-Taped Scott Hall Interview

A pre-taped Scott Hall interview was introduced by Jeremy Borash as TNA returned from the break…In the video Hall was standing in the middle of the ring just looking into the camera.

Scott Hall: Hey y’all. Here is an Xplosion exclusive for you people watchin’ right now. You see in a moment I will be steppin’ in the ring with that stupid rapper Ron Killings. Not only will I send a message to him when I beat him all over the ring, but I will send a message to everyone against Jeff Jarrett at Turning Point. You don’t cross Double J, Hall, and Nash. You do, you get hurt…and that’s the bottom line.

The video ended with Hall walking away from the camera towards the ropes.

70%

Scott Hall vs. Ron Killings

Back at ringside Scott Hall’s music started to play and the man himself made his way down the aisle. Once in the ring he taunted and removed his toothpick…Then 3 Live Kru’s music cut in and Ron Killings danced out into the arena alongside cheers. When he climbed into the ring Hall got a couple of cheap shots in and the referee called for the bell. These cheap shots were continued until The Truth managed to counter back with some hits of his own. Hall was defiantly on the backfoot now! And he walked into a spinning heel kick when whipped off the ropes. Killings covered, 1…2…Kick out. Killings next pinning opportunity came as he took Hall down with a flapjack into the ropes, he once again scored another two and signalled it was now time for the Truth Conviction – except he took too long taunting about it and was pulled up by a recovered Hall…Razors Edge! Killings was left in a crumpled heap! 1…2…3. Hall had just managed to win the match despite being the weaker man throughout! It only took once mistake, and that’s all it would take at Turning Point in the 5 on 5 Elimination Tag Match. He kicked Killings under the bottom rope before celebrating his victory in the ring, Xplosion went off the air.

Winner: Scott Hall

Time: 6:34

Match Rating: **1/4

75% - 76% - 75%

Overall Show Rating: 53%

Overall Television Rating: 0.01

Attendance: 4,512

Ticket Sales: $180,480

Urban American - The ratings for Xplosion need to improve.

Sophie - Our ratings battle with IWC Ignition is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!

Sophie - Our ratings battle with HCW Evolution is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!

Sophie - Our ratings battle with WLW TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!

Sophie - Our ratings battle with Main Event TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!

Sophie - Competing with Velocity is hurting us, they're taking most of our viewers!

Jorge Estrada – I think i should be higher up the card.

For a company on the up, TNA was seemingly having a lot of downs at this time...

The loss of their "B" show and two more injuries unfolding during the week once again emphasized that this was a company currently in hard times...

Xplosion is dropped by Urban American...

Urban American was sad to announce that today it dropped NWA TNA's wrestling show "Xplosion" after a series of disasterous ratings. TNA had made strides to improve what was a horrific rating on the first week following Victory Road, but despite the solid main event of Scott Hall against Ron Killings the rating was still miles too low for anyone's liking. Many blame WWE - who moved Velocity's timeslot to the same time as Xplosion two weeks ago...

Two TNA Stars Out...

Jorge Estrada and Scott D'Amore today joined Konnan on the TNA sidelines after both men suffered injuries while working elsewhere away from the promotion. Estrada damaged his hand in a match while working for the NWA-E and is expected to be out for a month - which shall temporarily halt (but not finish) his Flying Elvis' storyline with Sonny Siaki. Meanwhile Team Canada manager Scott D'Amore damaged his ankle while managing in BCW and is expecting two months on the sidelines...

user posted image

Impact! Preview – Friday 26th November 2004

Last week on Impact Jeff Jarrett defeated fellow Turning Point tag team member Abyss in the main event after the masked monster had not looked like being on Double J’s side – but that changed. Following the match Abyss attacked Jeff Hardy and 3 Live Kru as they stormed the ring to stop him being assaulted. Many were surprised by this turn in events and this week all of these men are scheduled to be on Impact. That's not to mention rumors about what happened backstage after the show last week had gone off the air...

Also this week witness Randy Savage stepping back into the ring in what is his first official match in TNA as he teams with Jeff Hardy to face the experienced Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. The winners of this match will without a doubt be handed a great psychological boost heading to Turning Point.

In also what could be the biggest news of the night there is a chance that the man who will be brought in to replace Konnan in the title match at Turning Point will make his TNA debut. This wrestler has been sitting on the sidelines for two weeks just waiting for his chance – will we see him this week? And if so, who will it be?

Last week Raven’s situation surrounding the mystery man took another turn when he discovered another note from the man in question, but from now on Raven has said he will not read any more notes or accept any more gifts. He is after the source of this, and only wants to speak, one on one. Will Raven get his wish this week? Or will this whole situation take another dramatic turn?

Elix Skipper has been cleared to make his in-ring return to TNA this week following his concussion at Victory Road while wrestling Chris Harris in the Last Man Standing Tag Team Match. And unsurprisingly Dusty Rhodes has made it that Harris and Skipper will meet in the ring this week, Primetime will be out for revenge…

After last weeks announcement of the International Fatal 4 Way Match for the X-Division title at Turning Point there was another match created to introduced the foreign talent. It is going to happen this week when the X Division champ Petey Williams teams with fellow Team Canada members Bobby Roode and Eric Young to face Chris Sabin, Mr. Aguila and Nosawa.

Kid Kash is also scheduled to be on Impact in an interview with Shane Douglas…

Don’t forget to tune in to FSN this Friday, Impact is going to be huge – just two weeks away from Turning Point!

Confirmed Matches:

Tag Team Match

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall vs. Jeff Hardy and Randy Savage

Chris Harris vs. Elix Skipper

6-Man Tag Team Match

Chris Sabin, Nosawa and Mr. Aguila vs. Team Canada

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves