Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

user posted image

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling:

Xplosion Results – Tuesday 11th January 2005

OK Revolution vs. Fantastic Frank Ferdinand

Xplosion returned with a brief introduction by Jeremy Borash and Mike Tenay. Up first it was the debut of Fantastic Frank Ferdinand as he was set to go up against OK Revolution. But before the match began Ferdinand grabbed a microphone…

Fantastic Frank Ferdinand: So this is it! TNA! Total Nonstop Action Wrestling!

Ferdinand laughed for a moment before continuing…

Fantastic Frank Ferdinand: And here was me expecting great things! But instead I am shacked up inside a theme park with you morons!

The crowd booed as it became apparent Ferdinand wasn’t trying to make any friends here on his TNA debut…

Fantastic Frank Ferdinand: But don’t worry guys! It just so happens that I feel for you all – because I used to be like you. But just remember this one thing…I’m Fantastic! (smiles) AND YOU’RE NOT! 

Ferdinand let out a loud laugh again before throwing his microphone to referee Mike Posey. OK Revolution then quickly hit the ring alongside his dancing and dance theme music to get the match underway.

Revolution extended his hand to Ferdinand as the match got underway, despite his promo it seemed that Revolution still wanted to welcome his opponent to TNA…Ferdinand accepted the handshake and then dragged his opponent down with an armbar take down! Revolution struggled to get himself back into the match as Ferdinand beat the hell out of him. It didn’t take long for the new TNA superstar to pull up Revolution and nail a Triple Powerbomb! Following the third he made the cover for the three and a debut win. But Ferdinand wasn’t finished there as he reached into his trunks following the win and pulled out something…the cameras zoomed in to show he had some sort of sticker in hand. He peeled it off the backing and shoved it on Revolution’s head before making his way to the back…it read, “I’m Fantastic! YOU’RE NOT!”

Winner: Fantastic Frank Ferdinand

Time: 4:53

Match Rating: *3/4

54% - 25% - 84%

Impact Highlights 1 – Jonny Fairplay back in TNA!

JB and Tenay introduced the first highlight from Impact. It was Jonny Fairplay’s return to TNA, and his announcement…

Jonny Fairplay: …I come bearing good news for you all, because you will be seeing a lot more of me in the future! I have signed a new contract here at TNA and I have also made “negotiations” with several people in the back – and that makes me a very powerful guy here from this day forward.

Fairplay paused as the cameras showed a swoop of the booing crowd.

Jonny Fairplay: So I would all like to introduce to you all, my first managerial client in TNA…PETEY WILLIAMS!!

Tenay and West both said “What?!” as the Canadian National Anthem played the X-Division’s No 1 Contender down to the ring…Once inside the six sided battleground Williams reached out and shook Fairplay’s hand before taunting on a turnbuckle to the still booing crowd. Fairplay continued to speak as Williams’ music stopped.

Jonny Fairplay: You see people, Petey Williams is the future of TNA, he is going to recapture the X-Division from this day forward and head to the top. Oh and Petey? I promise you as your manager…you will not have to worry about any unnecessary suspensions from now on…

Williams took the microphone.

Petey Williams: That’s great Fairplay, I just want to send a message out at this moment in time to a man who originally took what was mine – but will fall at Final Resolution back into the pit he came from. Chris Sabin! I will regain my title at Final Resolution, with Jonny Fairplay at my side I have a man stronger than any other manager in wrestling history! This man (points at Fairplay) is a no good son of a b…(beep)…! And that’s the man I want to guide me…back to the top of the X-Division.

Williams extended the microphone back to his new manager and started to warm up in the corner of the ring as the highlight video ended.

67% - Petey Williams lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Xplosion Exclusive – Jonny Fairplay

As the highlights video ended the action cut to what was a pre-taped promo with Jonny Fairplay – recorded just after he had made his return as Petey Williams’ manager…

Jonny Fairplay: Oh…hello Xplosion viewers! I’ve just made my return to TNA and introduced my managerial client Petey Williams to everyone. And I bet you are all asking…why? Why Petey Williams? Well I’ll tell you why! Petey Williams is the best talent here in TNA, he has a great past and an even better future ahead of him! He is an ex-X Division Champion, and is going to win back that title at Final Resolution this Sunday!

Fairplay paused for a moment while noticing he had a crease in his trouser leg…he adjusted it and continued.

Jonny Fairplay: And hey, seeing as this is an exclusive for Xplosion – how about I give you an exclusive? I can guarantee you all that Petey Williams will leave Final Resolution as the X-Division Champion…how about THAT for an exclusive?!

Fairplay smiled as Xplosion went to a commercial break…

68%

-: commercial break :-

Abismo Negro vs. Chad Collyer

Xplosion returned from the break with the second contest of the night – pitting Chad Collyer against Mexico’s Abismo Negro. It was a short match with both wrestlers giving good accounts of themselves, but ultimately Negro got the three count following his Martinete finishing move. Negro celebrated his win in the ring as JB and Tenay introduced the next Impact highlight…Jeff Jarrett’s confrontation with Randy Savage.

Winner: Abismo Negro

Time: 2:54

Match Rating: **1/2

64% - 44% - 85% - Chad Collyer is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Impact Highlights 2 – Savage and Jarrett

The Macho Man was shown sitting behind a desk watching the television monitor when the sound of a door shutting was heard…and NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett walked into shot. Savage stood up immediately…

Jeff Jarrett: Savage, I hope your happy with what you have got me into tonight!

Randy Savage: Ohhh Yeaah! It just so happens that I am happy, but you should be worrin’ about me, the Macho Man rather than Monty Brown anyways! I am the guy you’re gonna have to put that title up against! You should be worrin’ about me gettin’ my hands on that title at Final Resolution!

Jarrett paused for a moment and just looked at Savage before removing his title from his shoulder…

Jeff Jarrett: There is no way I am going to loose this title to you…

Randy Savage: Well, if you weren’t sidetracked by Monty Brown – I’d believe you. But you have been distracted soooo long that you are on the backfoot, you are going to loose to me Jarrett! I will be the next NWA Champion!!

Jarrett turned and left as DOA Savage looked on. It seemed the champion had heard enough from his Final Resolution opponent…

80%

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Presents:

The Final Resolution Prediction Contest…

Matches:

Predict the winners and the match order

(1-9 with 9 Being the Main Event, and 1 the Opener)…

NWA Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Jarrett © vs. “The Macho Man” Randy Savage

Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

If Abyss wins, Monty Brown will never get another title shot in TNA!

If Monty Brown wins, He is the number one contender!

Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

The New Flock (Raven, Slash and Sinn) vs. Jeff Hardy, BG James and Ron Killings

NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

New York Connection © vs. American Patriots vs. America’s Most Wanted vs. Kazarian and Shane

Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

TNA X-Division Championship

Chris Sabin © vs. Petey Williams

New York Streetfight

Glenn Gilberti vs. Johnny B. Badd

Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Tag Team Grudge Match

Kid Kash and Dallas vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka

Show Questions:

Will the person Jarrett called show up at Final Resolution?

If Yes – Who is that person going to be?

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %?

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %?

Will Final Resolution see anyone debut?

If Yes – Who is going to debut? (need a name not just “Jarrett’s friend)

Will anyone turn at Final Resolution?

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? (1 point for each correct)

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %?

What will the buyrate be for the show? – person closest to it gets the point

Winner gets: A) To Find out the true wrestlers behind the American Patriots

B) To see the "Against All Odds" card before it's announced

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

9. NWA Heavyweight Championship

7. Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

8. Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

3. NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

New York Connection © vs. American Patriots vs. America’s Most Wanted vs. Kazarian and Shane

1. Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

6. TNA X-Division Championship

2. New York Streetfight

At least I hope so. This feud must end!

4. Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

5. Tag Team Grudge Match

Show Questions:

Will the person Jarrett called show up at Final Resolution? Yes

If Yes – Who is that person going to be? Steve Corino! :shifty:

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Jarrett vs Macho

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Daniels vs Skipper

Will Final Resolution see anyone debut? No (Corino wouldn't necessarily be a debut)

Will anyone turn at Final Resolution? No

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? (1 point for each correct)

Slash, BG, Killings, Sinn, Hardy

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %? 75%

What will the buyrate be for the show? 1.23

Edited by Steve Corino

Matches:

9 - NWA Heavyweight Championship

7 - Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

8 - Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

5 - NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

1 - Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

6 - TNA X-Division Championship

3 - New York Streetfight

2 - Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

4 - Tag Team Grudge Match

Show Questions:

If Yes – Who is that person going to be? Vince Russo

What will be the worst match ? Kash/Dallas vs. Piper/Snuka

What will be the best match ? Sabin/Williams

Will Final Resolution see anyone debut? Nope

If Yes – Who is going to debut?

Will anyone turn at Final Resolution? Nope

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? BG, Sinn, Slash, Killings, and Hardy

What will the overall PPV be rated? 73%

What will the buyrate be for the show? 1.06

*Changed*

Edited by Sullen Slacker

user posted image

Matches:

As much as the Jarrett title reign is annoying, the Jarrett/Brown feud has to come to a conclusion for the NWA Title. The light is at the end of the tunnel.

8. Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

Same logic as above. If Monty doesn't win, the Jarrett/Brown tension just falls apart.

6. Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

It makes no sense to have Raven lose "his" match. Plus, with elimination rules AND with Slash and Sinn as easy outs for a face 1-on-3, you can get someone like Hardy over without any effort.

7. NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

They're getting the big push, so why stop now? With "Against All Odds" being about handicap matches, the NYC will likely get a return match, and it'll be against either AMW or the Patriots. AMW is the easy choice, but I don't see it happening -- not in a four-team match.

1. Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

This should be a great opener. Combine this with the X-Division title match, and we'll have a handicap match at Against All Odds.

5. TNA X-Division Championship

With Mike Tenay confirming that AAO is all handicap matches, it makes perfect sense that the title would be with someone who could be on the "power play". Johnny Fairplay fits that role.

2. New York Streetfight

Throwaway match. Neither man has anything to gain by this. I'm guessing here.

3. Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Turn = Push. Konnan needs to get the win here a lot more than DDP does.

4. Tag Team Grudge Match

Kash and Dallas need to win this match, as Piper and Snuka are semi-retired and no threat to win the tag titles, whereas Kash/Dallas may get them as soon as Destination X.

Show Questions:

If Yes – Who is that person going to be? Kevin Nash

As their contracts supposedly expired with the new year, but they were not released, I expect them to earn their pay. Plus, with this being the main event, Nash will have a chance to show up fashionably late. As usual. :)

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Kash/Dallas v. Piper/Snuka

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Sabin/Petey

With two guys older than dirt in the match, I see the MQ dragging down the match. Sabin and Petey are reasonably over, and every other match in that card is either too far down (Daniels/Skipper, which I almost gave this to) or has someone who won't be able to bring it (Jarrett/Savage).

Will Final Resolution see anyone debut? No

If Yes – Who is going to debut? (need a name not just “Jarrett’s friend)

Where WOULD they debut? I don't buy that Jarrett's friend is someone we've never seen before.

Looking over the card, I don't see any obvious places for a turn. The only person who could conceivably turn is Johnny Fairplay, but that would make him a face -- and that's just wrong.

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? (1 point for each correct) 1. James; 2. Killings; 3. Sinn; 4. Slash; 5. Hardy

This is further explained in my pick for the Clockwork Orange match.

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %? 73

Hmmm, let's see... I play as WWE, and my TV shows with split brands tend to be in the 70s, and I'd say TNA is as well booked as either half of the WWE, so I'll guess... yeah, that should do it.

What will the buyrate be for the show? – person closest to it gets the point 1.11

It's like playing Price is Right here :)

Look forward to the show, Cas.

user posted image

Impact! Preview – Friday 14th January 2005

The final stop before Final Resolution…

Dusty Rhodes makes his return to Impact this week following his two week holiday, and he has already taken no time in making a massive main event for this weeks show!

The American Dream has decided to make it a No Holds Barred Tag Team Contest between Jeff Jarrett/Abyss and Randy Savage/Monty Brown…These four men are topping the card for this Sunday’s PPV and nearly all have problems with each other currently. It was only last week that Monty Brown took down Randy Savage with a spinebuster in the middle of the six sided ring! Can they both come together in this dangerous altercation? If they can’t it could prove disastrous in the lead up to their matches at Final Resolution…

Last week also saw Slash and Sinn defeat BG James and Ron Killings in tag team action (although with a lot of help from Konnan). The following brawl saw Jeff Hardy jump Raven and DDP jump Konnan in what ended up a mass brawl…this week Konnan is expected to finally talk for the first time, while Hardy has accepted a challenge from the Natural’s Andy Douglas to a match. What will Konnan say? Why has Douglas challenged Hardy to a match? Where will Raven and his New Flock be in all of this? Find out Friday…

X-Division Tag Team action has also been booked to this weeks Impact. It will (alike the main event) bring together two of Sunday’s singles encounters when Christopher Daniels teams up with Petey Williams to face Chris Sabin and Elix Skipper. Now under the guidance of Jonny Fairplay there will be nothing that Petey Williams would want more than to pin the current X-Division Champion…but meanwhile the Fallen Angel has made it perfectly clear he wants to use Elix Skipper this Sunday as a springboard to greater things in TNA…and Daniels would know this tag match would be a great place to start. No matter the result this match has classic written all over it…

The Macho Man’s decision last week to make Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka guest referees for Kid Kash and Dallas’ match against Sonjay Dutt and D-Ray 3000 caused their feud to once again become heated, very heated.

Despite Piper and Snuka calling the match straight down the middle Kash couldn’t do anything but get into Hotrod’s face following the match. Angry looks were exchanged and this week could provide just as bad tempered for these two teams as their match at Final Resolution draws closer…

This week also will see Handicap action. The NWA Tag Team Champions Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger will leave their current distraction from the American Patriots, Kazarian/Shane and AMW to join up with their pal Glenn Gilberti to face Johnny B. Badd. It will be 3 on 1…but despite this Gilberti gave the impression last week that he wasn’t actually that confident about the match! Badd is still looking for his revenge against the NYC, will he get it this week?

Impact this week is the final hurdle before Final Resolution. This is going to be a show not to miss, tune in Friday on FSN!

Confirmed Matches:

Tag Team Match – No Holds Barred

Jeff Jarrett and Abyss vs. Monty Brown and Randy Savage

Jeff Hardy vs. Andy Douglas

Tag Team Match

Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams vs. Elix Skipper and Chris Sabin

3 on 1 Handicap Match

Johnny B. Badd vs. New York Connection

Matches:

Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

New York Streetfight

Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Tag Team Grudge Match

Show Questions:

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? NWA World Title Match

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Daniels vs. Skipper

Will Final Resolution see anyone debut? Yes

If Yes – Who is going to debut? (need a name not just “Jarrett’s friend) Nash

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? (1 point for each correct) Slash, Sinn, James, Killings, Hardy

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %? 72

What will the buyrate be for the show? – person closest to it gets the point 1.57

Matches:

8.NWA Heavyweight Championship

1. Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

9.Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

6.NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

7.Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

5.TNA X-Division Championship

2. New York Streetfight

3.Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

4.Tag Team Grudge Match

Show Questions:

Will the person Jarrett called show up at Final Resolution? yes

If Yes – Who is that person going to be? Vince Russo

What will be the worst match – Konnan vs. DDP

What will be the best match – Daniels vs. Skipper

If Yes – Who is going to debut? Russo, Nash and Hall

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? (1 point for each correct) BG James, Sinn, Slash, Killings,Hardy

What will the overall PPV be rated – 68%

What will the buyrate be for the show? – 0.98

Haven't been around in awhile and this looksset to be a good card i see u went with the skipper vs. daniels rules that i offered in a battle.

Matches:

7.Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

8. Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

5. NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

4. Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

6. TNA X-Division Championship

1. New York Streetfight

3. Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

2. Tag Team Grudge Match

Show Questions:

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Konnan/DDP

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Daniels/Skipper

If Yes – Who is going to debut? (need a name not just “Jarrett’s friend) Kevin Nash and Billy Gunn

Will anyone turn at Final Resolution? Yes

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? Slash, BG, Sinn, Jeff Hardy, Killings

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %? 71%

What will the buyrate be for the show? – 0.34

Winner gets: A) To Find out the true wrestlers behind the American Patriots

B) To see the "Against All Odds" card before it's announced

Edited by Agent Orange

Agent O - I guess you placed your match order with 1 being the last and 9 being the first, so I will reverse it for ya cause it should be the other way. :P

TNA Continues Roster Growth

The now normal sight of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling expanding its roster of talent was continued today as the federation announced the signing of two more wrestlers. Hector Garza has been re-signed following his departure following Victory Road and Chris Candido has also signed on with the company. Both workers signed two year written deals with TNA with Garza expected to hit the X-Division while Candido's position is currently unknown.

While these two wrestlers have been announced as signing one rumor has it that TNA has also signed another ex-employee on the quiet. At this moment in time there is no indication as to who this person is - but knowing TNA it could all be another story to trick all the "internet fans", as they have done before.

This now means that TNA has a massive roster of 57 wrestlers, if not 58. Expectation is that Xplosion will house the majority of the developing talent while Impact will continue as the main show. With all these wrestlers it is now becoming obvious how TNA is really striving to push World Wrestling Entertainment to the top spot of the professional wrestling ladder...

Love the diary I'm really looking forward to Final Resolution. Heres my predictions;

8 NWA Heavyweight Championship

9Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

7Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

5NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

1Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

4TNA X-Division Championship

2New York Streetfight

3Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

6Tag Team Grudge Match

Show Questions:

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Konan vs DDP

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Sabin vs Williams

If Yes – Who is going to debut? Kevin Nash

Will anyone turn at Final Resolution? Yes - Piper

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? James - Slash - Killings - Sinn - Hardy

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %? 68%

What will the buyrate be for the show? – 1.23

9NWA Heavyweight Championship

8Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

7Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

5NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

3Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

6TNA X-Division Championship

2New York Streetfight

4Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

1Tag Team Grudge Match

Show Questions:

If Yes – Who is that person going to be?

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Abyss vs Monty Brown

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %?Sabin vs Willams

Will Final Resolution see anyone debut?Yes

If Yes – Who is going to debut? (need a name not just “Jarrett’s friend) Jimmy Snuka Jr.

Will anyone turn at Final Resolution? Jimmy Snuka

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? (1 point for each correct) Ron Killings,Slash,Sinn,B.G. James,Raven

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %?72

What will the buyrate be for the show? – person closest to it gets the point 1.36

8 NWA Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Jarrett © vs. <b>“The Macho Man” Randy Savage</b>

9 Abyss vs. <b>“The Alpha Male” Monty Brown</b>

7 Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

<b>The New Flock (Raven, Slash and Sinn)</b> vs. Jeff Hardy, BG James and Ron Killings

5 NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

New York Connection © vs. <b>American Patriots</b> vs. America’s Most Wanted vs. Kazarian and Shane

1 <b>Christopher Daniels</b> vs. Elix Skipper

4 TNA X-Division Championship

<b>Chris Sabin©</b> vs. Petey Williams

2 New York Streetfight

<b>Glenn Gilberti</b> vs. Johnny B. Badd

3 <b>Konnan</b> vs. Diamond Dallas Page

6 Tag Team Grudge Match

<b>Kid Kash and Dallas</b> vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka

Show Questions:

If Yes – Who is that person going to be? Scott Hall

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Kid Kash and Dallas vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Sabin vs Williams

If Yes – Who is going to debut? Scott Hall

Will anyone turn at Final Resolution? Yes - Savage

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? James - Slash - Sinn - Hardy - Killings

What will the overall PPV be rated – as a %? 72%

What will the buyrate be for the show? – 0.98

Edited by StevenWhite

Matches:

9- NWA Heavyweight Championship

Jarrett and Brown is a must for hte NWA World Heavweight Championship or else you have wasted a good amount of storyline building

7- Abyss vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown

No brainer

8- Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match

Push Raven!

2- NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Team Match

Call me crazy... but I think Shane & Kazarian are in for a push

1- Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper

Daniels is in line for a nice big push... I hope

5- TNA X-Division Championship

Giving Petey the Title back so soon makes Sabin look bad. Possibly Sabin by botched interference from Fairplay

3- New York Streetfight

Be smart; fire Badd

6- Konnan vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Konnan needs the win of the heel turn or else the turn is pointless

4- Tag Team Grudge Match

Having two washed up veterans winning is just career-killing for Kid Kash... Dallas doesn't have a career to be killed

Show Questions:

If Yes – Who is that person going to be? Scott Hall- Everyone thinks Nash, so I'll say Hall; he's better than Nash

What will be the worst match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Piper & Snuka vs. Kash & Dallas- Kash ain't that good!

What will be the best match – rated due to overall match rating in %? Sabin vs. Williams- These 2 are both good in the speed department, and up there in technical as well. Their numbers should go in nicely.

Will Final Resolution see anyone debut? No

What will be the elimination order for the Clockwork Orange match? 1. Sinn 2. BG James 3. Killings 4. Slash 5. Hardy

What will the overall PPV be rated – 74%

What will the buyrate be for the show? – 1.21

user posted image

Impact! Spoilers – Friday 14th January 2005

Sent by Brad Kenton

Hey, as part of a week long holiday I attended TNA’s Tuesday Impact tapings – and I have also got tickets to Final Resolution this Sunday. Great show, really added more twists to Sundays PPV! A must watch for any TNA fan! Also sorry my writing got a bit furious as the show went on, it was just amazing to watch and my grammer went out of the window, lol – enjoy!

Results:

As we got in our seats the video screen started to play action happening backstage. Jeff Jarrett was shown walking around – when Dusty Rhodes came into shot! He told Jarrett that he was not happy with him doing a runner from last week’s main event and that if he done anything like it again, he would be stripped of his NWA Title! The American Dream then went on about how he was annoyed with people defying authority and that it had to stop! He did not seem happy making that statement at all and left a bewildered Double J behind as he walked off screen…

Tag Team Match

Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams def. Elix Skipper and Chris Sabin

Good opening match for Impact. This X-Division tag match saw some great skill from all the guys involved. It ended when the Fallen Angel hooked Skipper into the Angel’s Wings following his Play of the Day move to Williams, it didn’t seem like Daniels was the legal man but it was enough for the win. The aftermath saw Williams knock Sabin off the apron to the floor and Daniels run his mouth off at Primetime.

Shane Douglas then came up on the video screen alongside Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka. Piper went on about how Kid Kash and Dallas have no respect for the past generations and that despite their age both him and Superfly were still able to win at Final Resolution. Then however Dallas and Kash attacked! Snuka was thrown into the wall while Piper was held up by Dallas…for a coconut shot from Kash! Dallas then went to do the same to Snuka – but Kash told him not to bother, to save him for Sunday!

3 on 1 Handicap Match

New York Connection def. Johnny B. Badd

Gilberti pinned Badd following hitting Badd’s own TKO/Kiss That Don’t Miss finishing move. Johnny gave a good account of himself in the match and only lost due to the NYC’s cheating antics. Of course the NYC didn’t stay behind after the match, all three made a quick exit as Badd pulled himself up in the ring.

Backstage the Alpha Male was walking around asking people where Randy Savage was (of course they were to tag in the main event) – but no one knew where he was. Brown kept looking as the action went back out to the ring…

Konnan headed down from the back with a microphone in hand and some new darker rap music. He climbed inside the six-sided ring and started to talk. He said how when he was in rehab he had no support from anyone – no cards from fans, no flowers, but most of all – no support. Only one person called him and came over during the entire month of rehab, and that wasn’t someone Konnan would have expected. He said the Kru turned their back on him…

Konnan continued saying how DDP made himself a target for the K-Dawg as soon as he took his spot in the Turning Point Title match. He kept going on about how that place should have been his, and how he never got the hype that Page got…At Final Resolution, Konnan said he would show the world how over-hyped DDP is…As Konnan left for the back Page was shown watching on a monitor, he didn’t really have any expression.

Andy Douglas def. Jeff Hardy

There was a short pause before the next match as the Natural’s Andy Douglas went up against Jeff Hardy. Very surprisingly Douglas won the match after his tag partner Chase Stevens caused a distraction – which allowed Douglas to rollup Hardy for the three count. But it wasn’t over there…

Following the match the Naturals beat down on Hardy…and that drew out the Kru! BG James and Ron Killings hit the ring to make the odds even…but then the New Flock headed down from their nest! The faces were in trouble as they were out-numbered six to three! Raven hit his Evenflow on Hardy as both the Kru were also down. Father James Mitchell grabbed a microphone. Raven embraced the Naturals as Mitchell announced that they were the latest members of the Flock…and now known as Naturally Dark…

Backstage Monty Brown was still looking for the Macho Man – when he ran into DDP. Page told the Alpha Male that Savage hadn’t arrived at the building…and that he wouldn’t be turning up at all! Brown could not believe it as the American Dream walked into shot. He said how he had overheard the situation…and it was fine…(what?) Dusty told Brown he would have to go the main event alone in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match! Brown couldn’t believe it as the TNA Director of Authority told him to get a move on…because it was next! With No Holds Barred as well!!

2 on 1 Handicap Match – No Holds Barred

Jeff Jarrett and Abyss def. Monty Brown

Brown was at a massive disadvantage from the word go as he attempted to try and defeat two of the top TNA superstars…Jarrett and Abyss settled in eventually and took down the Alpha Male with double team moves. But from nowhere Brown hit the Pounce on Abyss!! He wasn’t going to lay down and just loose, he was going to fight! But Jarrett broke up the count…and then cracked the Alpha Male right in the skull with a steel chair! Two chair shots later and Brown was on the mat…and busted open. Jarrett chucked the chair onto the mat...THE STROKE ONTO THE CHAIR! He then told Abyss to make the cover, 1…2…3. Abyss pinned Brown – and if he done that Sunday, Monty Brown would never get a title shot in TNA!

Jarrett and Abyss celebrated in the ring as Dusty Rhodes hit the stage with microphone in hand. He said that for two weeks now a certain match had been made and modified by two different DOA’s…and now it was his turn to add his own flavour to the proceedings. So at Final Resolution, the Monty Brown/Abyss match…would have FIRST BLOOD RULES! It seemed like Dusty really had it in for the Alpha Male! How in the hell could Brown win the match?! Rhodes headed to the back smiling as the celebrations continued in the ring…but however it wasn’t over there.

As Jarrett and Abyss continued to celebrate in the ring – the video screen came on. It was the Macho Man!! Where was he?! He was standing infront of a parked limo outside somewhere. Savage said how he had something to show Jarrett. He opened the door…KEVIN NASH AND SCOTT HALL WERE TIED UP INSIDE THE LIMO! The Macho Man said he hoped he hadn’t ruined and of Jeff’s plans for Final Resolution. He quickly grabbed the two wallets of the men inside the limo and shut the door again. Savage banged on the limo and the vehicle drove away…the camera panned around to show…”WELCOME TO MEXICO!” – Savage told Jarrett that right now Nash and Hall were heading to the south coast of Mexico! But he was heading back to Orlando! See you Sunday Jarrett! – End of show!

Guest :shifty:

If a person is using the blackness skin, the spoilers will show up as white text against the black skin. Use

TNA

instead

It will appear this way...(Below)

TNA

Edited by :shifty:

The Final Stop before Final Resolution, possibly my most enjoyed Impact up to this point in proceedings - it had everything it needed to add more twists to Sunday's PPV and to provide a top class show...

- The Narrator

user posted image

Impact! Results – Friday 14th January 2005

Impact opened with a brief highlights video focusing on the Monty Brown/Jeff Jarrett situation from last week – and how it unfolded over the course of the evening. It showed the Alpha Male in the ring waiting for his opponent before his subsequent attack from Abyss. Brown gave Abyss the Pounce only for the video to then show Jarrett leaving the arena…The screen colour changed as Brown’s temper changed in the ring. He was then joined by Randy Savage as some music cut over the top. Savage’s announcement about the Brown/Abyss match at Final Resolution was shown before the final shots of Brown taking down the Macho Man with a Spinebuster! The video ended with Savage pulling himself up on the ropes…and the Alpha Male looking down from the ramp…

No More Running Jeff…

The cameras then cut immediately to the backstage area of Soundstage 21 as the NWA Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett was shown walking towards the locker rooms…but he was stopped by Dusty Rhodes! The crowd could be heard cheering in the background as the American Dream started to speak…

Dusty Rhodes: Well, well, weeelll. You decide to show up tonight huh? There was me thinkin’ that you weren’t gonna turn up – seein’ as you made a quick exit las’ week!

Jeff Jarrett: Now Dusty, last week…

Dusty Rhodes: Yes, last week – you broke Randi Savage’s power as Director of Authoriti and abandoned your match against Monti Brown! You may be the NWA Champ Jarrett! – But you can’t go around choosin which matches you turn up for or not!

Jeff Jarrett: Hell I’m the NWA Champ Dusty, I can do whatever the hell I want!! Don’t give me tha…

Dusty Rhodes: (laughs) You think you’ve got the power, huh!? You do it again, you won’t be champion! I will strip you of that title!! You got that!?

Jeff Jarrett: (Jarrett thinks for a moment) Yeah…well…

Dusty Rhodes: Good, ‘cause now the American Dream is back – this show is gonna listen to me, I ain’t gonna take no more bull crap from anyone! I am gonna do this TNA thing ma way!

Dusty stormed off looking more agitated than he was before he even talked to Jarrett. He seemed to have more issues on his mind than what the NWA Champ had done last week…Jarrett noticed that also as he looked puzzled before heading back on his journey to the locker room.

79%

Tag Team Match

Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams vs. Elix Skipper and Chris Sabin

The cameras went back out to ringside following that confrontation between worker and authority as Christopher Daniels made his way down to the ring ready for tag team action. He was shortly joined by his partner…Petey Williams who was alongside his new manager Jonny Fairplay. Their opponents were their respective opponents for Final Resolution. Elix Skipper and X-Division Champion Chris Sabin.

The match started with Daniels demanding that he start against Skipper, after some exchanged words Sabin and Williams took their places on their respective aprons and referee Andrew Thomas called for the bell. The two ex-partners took the match to each other with both exchanging whips and quick-fire moves against each other. However Skipper eventually came out on top after he countered an attempted T-Bone Suplex into a scissors kick and made a quick cover for a two. He then took down the Fallen Angel with a front Russian Legsweep before making the tag to Sabin. The X-Division Champ stopped in the corner of the ring however – as the Fallen Angel made a gesture that Williams wanted into the match. Sabin agreed as his opponent for Final Resolution became the legal man. Both men exchanged shots in a similar way to Daniels and Skipper earlier before Sabin had to tag out again to Skipper. Primetime stormed the ring and took down both Daniels and Williams before taking down the later with the Play of the Day! But he then turned around into the Angel’s Wings! Daniels made the cover, he wasn’t even the legal man! 1…2…3! The referee had a lapse in concentration – he had let the non-legal man make the cover! Daniels had pinned Skipper in this tag team match! Williams jumped Sabin following the match and knocked him off the apron into the barricade! Meanwhile in the ring Daniels grabbed Skipper’s head and raised it off the ground before screaming, “you like that, huh?!” over and over to him…

Winners: Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams

Time: 7:29

Match Rating: ***1/2

81% - 74% - 88%

Shane Douglas with Piper and Snuka

Backstage Shane Douglas was standing with microphone in hand ready to interview the two men alongside him, two legends of the ring…Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka.

Shane Douglas: Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jimmy Snuka you’ve both have problems with Kid Kash and Dallas recently and this Sunday at Final Resolution you will step into the ring against those two men. What are your comments?

Rowdy Roddy Piper: You see Shane Douglas, The Piper and Jimmy Snuka right here have been having problems with this Kid Kash. But this runs much, much, much! …Deeper than that. The rest of the boys in the back have respect for the older generations of wrestling superstars – names like Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka!

Snuka nodded in agreement with Piper as every word left his mouth…

Rowdy Roddy Piper: But Kash and Dallas have a problem with the older generation, all they want to do is to gain more in their careers at the expense of the oldies! But what that punk Kash and Dallas haven’t realized Shane Douglas is that, we are more than capable, even at our ages! To beat them!

Snuka could be heard saying, “Beat them!” in the background as Piper paused for a moment.

Rowdy Roddy Piper: Hell! I beat Kid Kash at Turning Point! He’s just a small bitter…

But before Hotrod could get the words out Douglas was shoved out of the way by Dallas! Kash jumped Piper and started to nail right hands as the near seven foot Dallas threw Snuka into the wall! Meanwhile Piper was knocked down to the ground with one massive closed fist from Kash!

Kid Kash: (To Dallas) Haul his ass up! Get him up Dallas!

Piper was plucked off the ground and held up by the monster as Kash laughed…

Kid Kash: Think you’re gonna beat us Sunday? HUH PIPER?!

Kash moved away quickly as Dallas continued to hold up Piper, he returned with a coconut in hand!

Kid Kash: Huh Piper?! What do ya say now?!

Kash cracked Piper over the head with the coconut as Snuka was just attempting to climb back onto his feet…

Dallas: What about him? (points to Snuka)

Kid Kash: (laughs – and grabs another coconut) We’ll save this one till Sunday…

Kash and Dallas stalked off camera as Snuka crawled over to his hurt partner…

59%

3 on 1 Handicap Match

New York Connection vs. Johnny B. Badd

Back out at ringside Mike Tenay and Don West recapped what had just happened as it was time for the second match of the evening. Both Johnny B. Badd and the NYC made their way to the six sided ring as referee Mike Posey sorted it out that Simon Diamond would start the match for his team. He locked up with Badd to get this match underway – and it was the later who took the advantage over Diamond. Gilberti was stamping on the apron and shouting in an attempt to get Diamond back on the offensive, but he just couldn’t match the possessed Badd! Eventually he managed to tag out to Johnny Swinger – who ducked a clothesline from Badd and took him down with an atomic drop. That didn’t change the momentum however as Badd fought back into the match immediately! He took down Swinger with the Kiss That Don’t Miss! (His TKO!) and went to make the cover! But referee Posey was distracted by Gilberti! Badd broke off the cover and grabbed his Final Resolution opponent around the neck! Gilberti was hauled into the ring as the referee attempted to get him back onto the apron. Diamond also piled into the brawl as Swinger and Gilberti made a sneaky tag – which the referee acknowledged. Diamond…low blow to Badd! Gilberti with a TKO! That was Badd’s finisher! 1…2…3! The NYC had stolen this match from Badd! He put all his effort into it, but he still lost thanks to the cheating antics of Gilberti and crew! As the NYC headed to the back the camera showed Badd’s face looking up from the mat…he was not happy – and that did not bode well for Gilberti come Sunday with it being a New York Streetfight…

Winners: New York Connection

Time: 5:05

Match Rating: **

70% - 66% - 75%

Brown looks for Savage…

Impact returned from the commercial break with the Alpha Male Monty Brown wandering around the backstage area of the arena - seemingly looking for Randy Savage. He spotted numerous wrestlers and backstage officials – but they all said the same thing…they hadn’t seen the Macho Man…

73%

Konnan Speaks Out

The action went back out to ringside as the Alpha Male continued to stalk around looking for his tag partner. Some previously unheard “dark” rap music started to play…which led Konnan out into the area alongside a chorus of boos. He just shrugged off the crowd’s reaction and continued his way down to the ring before taking a microphone.

Konnan: All you fans boo me…that makes me smile. But anyways…Olla!...NO! Viva L…NO! (laughs) Like I said I don’t need a rise of you fans through my words! You people wanta chant along, do it with those two punks from tha Kru!

Mixed response from the crowd, some booed for Konnan calling BG James and Ron Killings punks, some cheered for just the reference to the team.

Konnan: And talkin’ of the Kru, I came out here to set some shizzle straight with you guys. Stop tryin’ to call me now, Ron, B-Jizzle…it’s over, bottom line.

More boos from the crowd as Konnan took a brief pause.

Konnan: You guys never called me when I was in rehab, you guys were not there to support me with my demons. And while you fans boo – you also forced me to do this! None of you sent me letters, presents, anything at all! Infact, during my entire time in rehab?! Only one person called, only one person called in. That guy is my one true friend in professional wrestling…THE REST OF YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL!!

Konnan: Kru, you turned your backs on me! People in this house, you all turned your backs on me! And instead?! You all cheered for Diamond Dallas Page. A washed up wrestler with nothin’ to offer to TNA! He took my place at Turning Point! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE, I could have broke out! I could have been champion! And at Final Resolution – I am going to beat D…D…P! I will show the world how over-hyped he is!

Konnan slammed the microphone down on the mat and headed back up the ramp as Page was shown watching backstage on a monitor. He had heard what Konnan had to say, now it would all come to a head at Final Resolution…

84%

Jeff Hardy vs. Andy Douglas

Following the commercial break the “Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy made his way down to the ring – which already contained his opponent in the Natural’s Andy Douglas. Hardy took the early advantage in the match as he took down his less experienced opponent with a neckbreaker and a standing dropkick off the ropes. He went for the early cover, but Chase Stevens on the outside put his partner’s foot onto the ropes! This allowed Douglas with the momentary distraction to cheat his way back into the match with a kick to the lower regions! He took down Hardy with a scoop slam and then came off the top rope with a moonsault for a two count. However it wasn’t long again before Hardy took back the advantage, he headed on top to go for the Senton after a flurry of moves…but Stevens once again distracted him! Douglas climbed back onto his feet as Hardy jumped off the top rope back onto his feet – he then grabbed Stevens and pulled him up onto the apron! Rollup from behind from Douglas! 1…2…3! Holy hell! Douglas had beaten Hardy! And the Natural’s weren’t finished there…they both jumped Hardy as he got back onto his feet and nailed him with right hands – what was going on? There wasn’t any apparent logic behind this further attack as BG James and Ron Killings ran down from the match to help their friend. But it wasn’t long before the cameras noticed that Raven was leading his New Flock down to the ring from their nest! All eight men were now in the ring and brawling in what was a 5 on 3 situation! Eventually Hardy and the Kru were taken down onto the mat as Raven embraced the Naturals! On the outside Father James Mitchell grabbed a microphone and walked up the steps into the ring…

Father James Mitchell: Ladies and Gentlemen! May the New Flock present to you…the latest members of the group – Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens!

The crowd booed as Douglas stomped down on Killings further…

Father James Mitchell: And from this day forward, to fit the persona of the Flock they shall be known as…Naturally Dark…(trails off with laughter)

Raven, Naturally Dark, Slash and Sinn all raised arms in the ring over their fallen adversaries as the Impact action went backstage again…

Winner: Andy Douglas

Time: 4:20

73% - 66% - 81% - Andy Douglas gained 4 points of overness from this match.

Still Looking…

It was Monty Brown again – and he was still looking for the Macho Man! The Alpha Male turned a corner and walked into the stationary DDP…

Diamond Dallas Page: Hey Monty, I hear you are looking for the Macho Man.

Monty Brown: That’s right…ya know where he is?

Diamond Dallas Page: Yeah I do as it happens, he ain’t here.

Monty Brown: What? – What you mean, he ain’t here?!

Diamond Dallas Page: Well exactly that, he isn’t here at Impact tonight – he told me he had more important business to take care of.

Brown pauses for a moment and thinks…

Monty Brown: That son of a b…

Dusty Rhodes: Whooaaa there Monti Brown!

TNA’s Director of Authority walked into shot alongside DDP…

Dusty Rhodes: It seems to me like you’ve got a match to be gettin’ to, seein’ as it’s time and all.

Monty Brown: Hell, Dusty I ain’t got a partner, there ain’t gonna be no match.

Dusty thought for a moment before giving a response…

Dusty Rhodes: It’s on the card Monti, and as the sayin’ is – THE SHOW MUST GO ON! Get ya ass to the ring, the No Holds Barred match? It’s now two on one!

Dusty quickly stalked off camera before the Alpha Male could provide a response to that! He had no choice! His match was up next, and it now was a 2 on 1 No Holds Barred Handicap Contest!

65%

2 on 1 Handicap Match – No Holds Barred

Monty Brown vs. Abyss and Jeff Jarrett

It was main event time on Impact…in what was changed from a tag team contest to a handicap 2 on 1 contest (thanks to Randy Savage not showing up). Monty Brown to his credit fought valiantly in what quickly turned into a 2 on 1 brawl – with Jarrett and Abyss holding the advantage. Abyss and Double J threw Brown off the ropes and nailed him with a double spinning elbow before the NWA Champion headed outside, he made a signal that he was heading for a steel chair…Abyss then pulled up the Alpha Male in the ring and whipped him off the ropes again. He seemed to be heading for the Black Hole Slam, but Brown ducked and came off the opposite ropes! HE HIT THE POUNCE TO ABYSS! Brown quickly hooked the leg as Jarrett furiously (with chair in hand) climbed back into the ring! 1…2…Jarrett just managed to break it up! Brown nearly stole the match then from under the duo’s noses! But as soon as the Alpha Male got onto his feet the order was restored…Jarrett cracked him over the skull with the steel chair, once, twice, three times!…Brown hit the deck. The camera panned away to Jarrett raising his chair in the air and slapping it with his hand…before turning back to reveal that Brown was busted open. Jarrett threw the chair to the ground as Abyss was just starting to get back onto his feet. Double J pulled up Brown…THE STROKE ONTO THE CHAIR! Jarrett signalled to Abyss…who made the cover! 1…2…3! Brown couldn’t kick out following the chair assault – and Abyss had made the deciding cover! If that happened Sunday Monty Brown would never get an NWA Title shot! Jarrett and Abyss celebrated in the ring as Dusty Rhodes’ music hit over the speakers…

Winners: Abyss and Jeff Jarrett

Time: 6:34

76% - 74% - 79%

The American Dream’s Addition

TNA’s Director of Authority made his way out onto the stage with microphone in hand. He had something else to say as Jarrett and Abyss stopped their celebrations in the ring to hear what he had to say…

Dusty Rhodes: As you people know! This Sunday at Final Resolution…Monti Brown, the Alpha Male! Faces tha’ man in the ring Abyss! An’ of course…if Abyss wins the Alpha Male will neva…get another title shot in TNA!

The crowd boos as Double J smiles in the ring and pats his title…

Dusty Rhodes: But! On tha’ other hand! If Monti Brown wins…he will become the No 1 Contender to that NWA Title!

Cheers erupted from the crowd as Rhodes looked around to the response before continuing.

Dusty Rhodes: But despite this excellent situation of intensity for Sunday, your American Dream didn’t get a say at all in the match! It was all down to…the Macho Man Randy Savage! (half boos and half cheers) and tha’ man in the ring, NWA Champ Jeff Jarrett! So I kinda feel a bit left out if you weellll…

Dusty paused again.

Dusty Rhodes: So to add ma’ own flavour to proceedings…the match this Sunday…Monti Brown, Abyss! It will be…A FIRST BLOOD MATCH!

Jarrett’s serious expression changed to one of surprise as he turned to look at Abyss. Tenay and West couldn’t believe it as the stunned silence crowd said it all…that match surely played into the hands of the masked Abyss! Meanwhile Jarrett directed Abyss’ attention back to Brown…who had stumbled back onto his feet…BLACK HOLE SLAM TO THE ALPHA MALE! Everything was looking great for Jarrett and Abyss…

73%

The Final Twist…

However…Just then the video screen cut in. The noise of passing cars could be heard as the Macho Man was shown! He was standing alongside a limo outside somewhere…he then removed his glasses before talking into the camera…

Randy Savage: Hey! Jeff Jarrett! The Macho Man has got somethin’ to show ya right now, so keep your eyes on me!

Savage turned around and headed over to the black limo parked behind him. He reached for the door handle and pulled it open as the camera zoomed in to a view of the backseat…The crowd cheered as they saw what was going on! Kevin Nash! Scott Hall! They were both tied up in the back of the limo!! Savage reached in…he grabbed both men’s wallets before shutting the door again and turning back to the camera!

Randy Savage: Jeff, I hope I ain’t ruined any plans of yours there! It looks like your guys Hall and Nash aren’t going anywhere you want them to go!

Jarrett’s face in the ring was a picture…he was in shock, plain shock.

The action went back to the limo and Savage banged on the hood…

Randy Savage: Take it away driver!

The camera panned around to show the vehicle pulling onto the main road…and to also show a massive sign alongside the passing cars!!

“Welcome…TO MEXICO!”…

The Macho Man turned the camera back around to face him!

Randy Savage: (laughing) Well champ! Your buddies are headin’ to the South Coast of Mexico! But now, I’m headin’ back to Orlando! OHHH YEAAAH!!! SEE YOU SUNDAY JARRETT!!

Impact ended as the video cut out…Savage had sent Hall and Nash packing to Mexico! What a way to end the final show before Final Resolution!

90%

Overall Show Rating: 75%

Overall Television Rating: 4.17

Attendance: 6,023

Ticket Sales: $240,920

E-Mails following Impact:

Sophie - High Impact are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings.

Road Agent – Andy Douglas and Jeff Hardy work well together due to their similar styles.

user posted image

FINAL RESOLUTION 2005

Sunday 16th January, Live! On Pay-Per-View!

Show Preview:

This Sunday TNA Wrestling presents its third three hour Pay-Per-View from Universal Studios in Orlando as it brings “Final Resolution”. With nine personal matches set to take place it is sure to be one amazing event from top to bottom…

In what can be seen as a triple threat main event there are three matches which are the headliners for this top event. Firstly the NWA Title will be up for grabs when the champion Jeff Jarrett meets the Macho Man – Randy Savage one on one! Can the legendary Macho Man win the NWA Title? Or will Double J retain his belt at another Pay-Per-View?

However it doesn’t end there…the whole title situation unfolded over when Dusty Rhodes had to make a decision as to who would get that title shot. Savage got the nod over Monty Brown and now in a cruel twist of events the Alpha Male has been placed into a match this Sunday that could make…or break his career in TNA. He will go up against the monster Abyss in a First Blood Match - The rules state that if Brown wins, he will become the number one contender. However they also state that if Abyss wins, the Alpha Male will never get another title shot in TNA…There is a lot at stake in this match where blood is guaranteed to be shed…

The third part of the main event equation involves the man who has aligned himself with an ex-enemy and created a new faction capable of gaining him his “destiny”…that man of course is Raven and this Sunday he is going to unleash his Clockwork Orange House of Fun alongside his New Flock on three men standing on his path to destiny…It will be Raven, Slash and Sinn meeting Jeff Hardy, BG James and Ron Killings with Elimination Rules in the contest itself. That match is a creation from Raven’s own strange world…so expect the violence to be stepped up a notch Sunday.

But that isn’t all for Final Resolution, there is another six matches on top of those three already mentioned! There will be a New York Streetfight between Glenn Gilberti and Johnny B. Badd, a Tag Team Grudge Match between Rowdy Roddy Piper/Jimmy Snuka and Kid Kash/Dallas! The X-Division will also be highlighted in two massive matches! The actual X Title will be up for grabs when Chris Sabin defends against the rejuvenated Petey Williams, and also two ex-tag partners collide when Christopher Daniels meets Elix Skipper…

Also witness DDP vs. Konnan and the NWA Tag Team Titles Four Team Match!

Final Resolution is live this Sunday at 8pm only on PPV, purchase now for $29.95 and see three hours of Total Nonstop Action from the new face of professional wrestling…it will be a show not to forget!

FINAL CARD:

First Blood Match

If Monty Brown wins…he will become the No1 Contender

If Abyss wins…Monty Brown will NEVER get another title shot in TNA!

Raven’s Clockwork Orange House of Fun – 6 Man Elimination Tag Match

The New Flock (Raven, Slash and Sinn) vs. Jeff Hardy and the Kru (BG James and Ron Killings)

Tag Team Grudge Match

New York Streetfight

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Konnan

NWA Tag Team Championship – Four Corners Match

New York Connection © vs. America’s Most Wanted vs. American Patriots vs. Kazarian & Shane