The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

Jesus what the fuck happened to Invincible? That sounds terrible

Long story short...

Anissa raped Mark after a brutal battle between the two, because despite Mark's dad giving orders for the Viltrumites to repopulate their people with half-human babies, she tought human men were below her and Mark was available. It was depicted very brutally and "in-your-face", and it was done in a way that left no uncertainty about whether it was rape or not. She also left the menace of coming back for more in the air because one time probably wouldn't be enough.

Yeah I loved how he gets to write these huge storylines that span multiple titles, makes everything so much more consistent.

It gets really tough to follow if you're like me and trying to get through 90's issues of X-Men comics. Whilst the two mainstream X-Men titles are easy to find, it's much tougher to find the spinoff titles like X-Force, X-Factor, Gen-X etc.

Was Spider-Gwen the only new book to come out of Spider-Verse? It seemed like they were setting up for Mayday to get one.

Was Spider-Gwen the only new book to come out of Spider-Verse? It seemed like they were setting up for Mayday to get one.

Mayday's story will continue in the Secret Wars event, I believe the Spider team from the end of Spider-Verse will have their spin-off. Spider Island, I think? You could also argue that Silk's book also came out of Spider-Verse, even though she had shown up before the event itself.

• Like 1

Heh, as soon as I finish catching up on ASM I'll be catching up on All New X-Men. I need a break between ASM and USM.

Alex Ross' model for Wonder Woman

Spoilers for size.

x3gfhkI.jpg

Edited by Kirkland

Was Age of Ultron any good? It's half price which is tempting me to read it

It's ... OK ... starts really well but then goes into some wonky stuff and some really -> WTF marvel ? kind of decisions made by the characters. I mean, I enjoyed it for what it was but it certainly isn't amazing. I think most of the negativity surrounds the fact that the new Avengers movie is taking the title from it but there really won't/can't be much else that carries over.

3/5 * honestly. Decent, but you can do without.

Catching up on All New X-Men. I really love the crossover with the ultimate X-men.

Honestly you'll probably have to lay on your side and open it beside you to be comfortable.That or find a tall table.

ur0Prb2.png

Why is this a double page? It serves no purpose, the pages don't actually connect. It just makes swiping to the next page a pain in the ass.

Also

rMwQKxg.png

I really like the way Jean was drawn in the crossover with the Ultimate Universe. She looked her age.

http://www.comicbookherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/all-new-x-men-miles-morales-jean-grey.png

Can you read Marvel Unlimited comics on laptops?

Have a Kindle, which MU doesn't have an app for.

From what i've found doing a quick google search, MU is available on PC's and Laptops, but I've also read that you can't zoom in, that news was a year ago, so it could have changed by then, but I'm not completely sure.

If there isn't a specific thing for PC, then you can look into an android emulator called Bluestacks.

I've had it for about 18 months and in that time used it on an Android phone, Android tablet, iPad and my laptop. It can be awkward at times and a bit buggy, but I'd still say well worth it.

The laptop viewer is fine. You press the up arrow to zoom into smart panels although on a decent size screen I just use full page view. You can probably zoom in and out manually on desktop but I've never needed to, you can definitely do it on handheld devices.

I'd recommend trying a free preview on the Marvel site to check out the online reader if that'll be your main reading method.

USM stuff

so what the hell was that at the end!? Is the ultimate universe going bye-bye or what? I will be kinda ticked is there is no more Ultimate Jessica Drew and Kitty Pryde.