Friends

Benji

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunther also played in All My Children, there even was a reference in Friends about it :) Smth like "I was Bryce on All My Children"... It was the episode when Joey got killed off from Days Of Our Lives.

He didn't actually do so though did he? I thought that was just a humorous joke,

It wasn't the character, but he as an actor [Michael James Tyler] really played in it, so it was kinda true.

Gunther also played in All My Children, there even was a reference in Friends about it :) Smth like "I was Bryce on All My Children"... It was the episode when Joey got killed off from Days Of Our Lives.

He didn't actually do so though did he? I thought that was just a humorous joke,

It wasn't the character, but he as an actor [Michael James Tyler] really played in it, so it was kinda true.

Well d'uh. But I meant the actor wasn't in it, was he?

EDIT: According to IMDB he wasn't, so unless you have other proof, I'd say you've been suckered in by a minor urban myth.

It's the episode where Joey gets the job at the Coffee House, TBF.

The one problem I always had with Joey was that he was too stupid. I'm sorry, but...I can believe it to a degree, but towards the end it's ridiculous (see: the episode where he's on Pyramid, and the one where Phoebe tries to get him to speak French).

You have to admit that "Girls Chandler could never get" is one of the best lines of the series.

Also,

:wub:

Ah my favourite line was just on, regarding Monica and Erica (the woman carrying Chandler and Monica's adoptive baby)...

"When she arrives is it okay if I introduce you as my wife... and the women carrying my baby."

[Monica stares at Chandler]

"No...? Divorce?"

It's just so wonderful the way he delivers it.

I was watching TOW with Rachel's Assistant from season 7 last night. It's the one where Chandler, Ross, and Monica tell each other's secrets after Chandler tells Monica about Ross getting diarrhea on Space Mountain.

Ross: Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-a-like contest and a won!

Chandler: Ross came in fourth and cried!

Ross: Hey!... I welled up.

Here's the episode I was talking about. Starts at around 3:10 and goes to the end.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d8jDOn-EiB0

This was when Matthew Perry was skinny as fuck because he was all over the coke. He looked so bad in season 7 because of it.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

TheBoss IS page one in this thread. :shifty:

But either way, I hated Friends growing up... I dunno why. Maybe it was because it was the only television show that my mother actually watched, either way I've come to like it in little ways here and there... although I can never really get fully into it. Character preference is as follows;

1. Chandler

2. Ross

3. Monica

4. Rachel

5. Joey

6. Phoebe

Although I can say that the only characters that I enjoy all the way through are Chandler and Ross. The others just have quirks that annoy me in real life, and meh. Either way. Also, the best line DOES have to be the pants tailoring thing. And on a final note... surely everyone here has had someone say to them "You remind me of _____"

I get Chandler 60 percent of the time, Ross the other 40.

Sorry, I didn't NOTICE it on the first page ;)

Also one of my all time favourites is when Chandler tells guys that he wants to go out of the apartment before Joey starts calling everyone "bitch" because of Die Hard they watching... And Joey says something like: stay with us, bitch or smth :P

Could this sitcom BE any funnier? ;)