EWR 2014 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Still working on some behind-the-scenes sort of stuff, but everything already seems to be flowing better, as far as producing updates is concerned. Hopefully, within the next few updates, it will become more evident to everyone.

Plan to go over some more things and will comment hopefully by this time next week.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a21jvp7b51xg8ux/JANUPDATE.zip

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0u0dkbhxjrssgp4/JANDATA.zip

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/download/59b9c08537fm9i2/JANBEGINNERS.zip

• Like 3

Cheers Bill, is there anything you've implemented from EWR Stats and Scenarios in Theory and Practice? Or is it all still under consideration, or are you not planning on implementing any of it at all?

Cheers Bill, is there anything you've implemented from EWR Stats and Scenarios in Theory and Practice? Or is it all still under consideration, or are you not planning on implementing any of it at all?

Nothing major implemented as of yet, but definitely looking at it and probably will be making some adjustments/additions/deletions based on it... You might notice that Christine LeMaster was removed from this update, I believe that originated in that thread. From what I researched, WWE offered her a developmental deal and it was believed she had accepted, but in reality never did. I couldn't find any info on her even appearing at a wrestling show for any promotion (and this was some time back when I was first starting updates in 2007, IIRC) so she was removed... I'm sure someone will bitch about it now, that I've mentioned it, though. :)

TL/DR version: Yes, it's being looked at and will likely be used to an extent, but hasn't really been implemented in any major way as of yet.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 1

Remove Bobby Heenan from the game?, I doubt we're gonna see him on tv ever again, and I think all of his stats should be 0 should he stay in the game.

Even if Bobby Heenan didn't work again (And he doesn't have to because he has absolutely nothing to prove) why should all his stats be 0? I seriously doubt that because he hasn't managed full time for 10 years that he has suddenly lost all ability to do it.

I like him in the game. I like using managers and even today he would be in the top few I go to, its all about Fantasy Booking :)

Thanks for the update Bill!

change Big E Langston's to face and his gimmick to Old School Face

change Shawn Spears' name to Tye Dillinger
change Leo Kruger's name to Adam Rose and his gimmick to Rock Star
change Shaun Rickers name to Slate Randall
change Batista's to face, his gimmick to Man Beast and make him a Main Eventer (every big wrestler that returns after that period of time comes back as a face)
add The Authority stable with Triple H as the leader, Stephanie McMahon, Kane, The Shield and Brad Maddox.
Edited by hippie

Remove Bobby Heenan from the game?, I doubt we're gonna see him on tv ever again, and I think all of his stats should be 0 should he stay in the game.

Even if Bobby Heenan didn't work again (And he doesn't have to because he has absolutely nothing to prove) why should all his stats be 0? I seriously doubt that because he hasn't managed full time for 10 years that he has suddenly lost all ability to do it.

I like him in the game. I like using managers and even today he would be in the top few I go to, its all about Fantasy Booking :)

He's had his jaw completely rebuilt, struggles to speak as a result of that and his cancer treatments, and sometimes struggles to walk unaided.

It's got nothing to do with the fact that he's not worked full-time in decades, it's because he would be physically unable to do so again.

Even if Bobby Heenan didn't work again (And he doesn't have to because he has absolutely nothing to prove) why should all his stats be 0? I seriously doubt that because he hasn't managed full time for 10 years that he has suddenly lost all ability to do it. I like him in the game. I like using managers and even today he would be in the top few I go to, its all about Fantasy Booking :)
He's had his jaw completely rebuilt, struggles to speak as a result of that and his cancer treatments, and sometimes struggles to walk unaided.It's got nothing to do with the fact that he's not worked full-time in decades, it's because he would be physically unable to do so again.

Of course I know about medical problems but half the point of EWR is fantasy booking so ith Heenan as one of the better names why not keep him? Even with his Medical conditions he hasn't lost all abilities to warrant 0 stats IMO

Yes I know you can say "Just add him in if you want him" but it's also just as easy to leave him in and people who don't want him can delete him. :)

Thanks!

Change Ambrose gimmick to arrogant, Reigns to bad-ass

Add Bryan to Wyatts?

Axel and Ryback are known as RybAxel.

Lower US Title's image to 77

Funkadactyls are now with Woods and Truth

Deactivate Show & Henry and Mysterio & Sin Cara

Maybe remove Andrea Lynn from WWE, or even the game

Lower Jericho's overness a bit. 93-94 maybe?

Lower Kaitlyn's overness to 68

^^I would have Big E's gimmick set as Bad Ass or Man Beast

Rename Cameron Lynn to Cameron

JoJo Offerman to JoJo

Layla El to Layla

Naomi Night to Naomi

Natalya Neidhart to Natalya

Edited by Doc Devine

• Admin

Even if Bobby Heenan didn't work again (And he doesn't have to because he has absolutely nothing to prove) why should all his stats be 0? I seriously doubt that because he hasn't managed full time for 10 years that he has suddenly lost all ability to do it. I like him in the game. I like using managers and even today he would be in the top few I go to, its all about Fantasy Booking :)
He's had his jaw completely rebuilt, struggles to speak as a result of that and his cancer treatments, and sometimes struggles to walk unaided.It's got nothing to do with the fact that he's not worked full-time in decades, it's because he would be physically unable to do so again.

Of course I know about medical problems but half the point of EWR is fantasy booking so ith Heenan as one of the better names why not keep him? Even with his Medical conditions he hasn't lost all abilities to warrant 0 stats IMO

Yes I know you can say "Just add him in if you want him" but it's also just as easy to leave him in and people who don't want him can delete him. :)

"Yes I know that he can barely walk. Lower his technical to 37."

Come on dude, you're being ridiculous. Heenan should be removed.

Looking at hippie's post - are the Authority seriously not yet in the game as a stable? Surely one of the top priorities of these updates should be keeping WWE (and I suppose to an extent TNA) as up to date with current events as possible?

• Like 2

Thanks Bill

Thanks for the update Bill!

change Big E Langston's to face and his gimmick to Old School Face

change Shawn Spears' name to Tye Dillinger
change Leo Kruger's name to Adam Rose and his gimmick to Rock Star
change Shaun Rickers name to Slate Randall
change Batista's to face, his gimmick to Man Beast and make him a Main Eventer (every big wrestler that returns after that period of time comes back as a face)
add The Authority stable with Triple H as the leader, Stephanie McMahon, Kane, The Shield and Brad Maddox.

I think Leo Kruger is still on tap for NXTs in the can under that gimmick so I would wait and see.

I would wait on Batista's alignment until his debut. Itcould end up like Jericho when he returned seemingly as face only to never speak for the first few weeks...

Add Randy Orton and Vickie Guerrero to the Authority.

Thanks!

Change Ambrose gimmick to arrogant, Reigns to bad-ass

Add Bryan to Wyatts?

Axel and Ryback are known as RybAxel.

Lower US Title's image to 77

Funkadactyls are now with Woods and Truth

Deactivate Show & Henry and Mysterio & Sin Cara

Maybe remove Andrea Lynn from WWE, or even the game

Lower Jericho's overness a bit. 93-94 maybe?

Lower Kaitlyn's overness to 68

^^I would have Big E's gimmick set as Bad Ass or Man Beast

Rename Cameron Lynn to Cameron

JoJo Offerman to JoJo

Layla El to Layla

Naomi Night to Naomi

Natalya Neidhart to Natalya

This is an issue Bill runs into a lot (similar to the ______ AAA you see.) There are a lot of woman (not so much men) who just use first names. Namely Tiffany. There has been and continues to be a Tiffany in Mexico who used the name before Taryn Terrell ever did. Bill normally doesn't drop the last names of Divas because of the off chance there is another or will be another. For Instance, there is another Natalya in the game. I think the only divas he's done that with was Paige. Other than that they've kept their last name.

Looking at hippie's post - are the Authority seriously not yet in the game as a stable? Surely one of the top priorities of these updates should be keeping WWE (and I suppose to an extent TNA) as up to date with current events as possible?

I agree, Hennan is done. managers need to be mouthpieces (in the game) so having a manager that can barely speak wouldn't work.

Rename Psyco Ripper to Psicosis and Psiscosis II to Reaper (Psyco Ripper's second rename as referenced in.)

When did I say lower his technical to 37? Im not saying to give him stats where he can still roll around in the ring. Its not important if his Brawling, Technical and Speed are at 0 but his Charisma shouldn't be at all (Im aware with his medical conditions his stats shouldn't be as high as they were but you can still book Bobby Heenan for speaking appearences so he can obviously still do it)

Thanks Bill!

Minor tweaks for TNA and FWE...

TNA

Delete the Aces and Eights stable.

FWE

Make Tony Nese a face in FWE; change his gimmick to Highlight Reel
Change Sonjay Dutt's position in FWE to Midcard.
Amber O'Neal and Doc Gallows are engaged; add a Love relationship. ( http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/videos/2013/3945/video-luke-gallows-and-amber-o-neal-announce-engagement/ )

Add "John Dalessio" as an alter-ego for JP.

Fantasy booking? If you are doing that use a fantasy scenario, or just modify a current one to your liking. These are to be real stats, not what we remember them as. We aren't saying he can't do it at all, but his stats should be altered significantly. When your bread and butter involves talking and you can't talk very well anymore, than you don't deserve to have high stats in talking situations (i.e. manager).

Remove AJ Styles from TNA, Add Batista to WWE, pretty sure he hasn't been added yet, could be wrong.

Also give Edge the "legends" contract? there's a lot of people on open contracts with WWE who don't appear or do anything backstage as much as Edge.

Thanks for the great update Bill

ROH

Remove the Embassy from stables, they have been disbanded for well over a year

remove Mia Yim, Vinny Marseglia, Eddie Edwards, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, and Rhino

Add Chris Hero, AJ Styles, and Paul London

Make RD Evens a Wrestler, with Veda Scott as a Manager (making her a manager as well)

Make Marshal Law a stable (Veda Scott, QT Marshal, and RD Evans) with Scott the leader

Create the stale HOT (Truth Martini, Matt Taven, Scarlett Bordeaux)

Make Adam Cole heel

Make Alex Koslov tweener

Make Rocky Romero tweener, change gimmick to crazy

Change Matt Taven's primay finisher to Climax (Impact)

change Matt Sydal to heel

Change Rhett Titus to The Romantic Torch (gimmick Suave?)

Deactivate Coleman and Alexander, Bennet and Evens, House of Truth I and II, and Scum II

Make the team of Hardy and Cole (2 exp)

reactivate Jacobs and Whitmer

• Like 1

Fantasy booking? If you are doing that use a fantasy scenario, or just modify a current one to your liking. These are to be real stats, not what we remember them as. We aren't saying he can't do it at all, but his stats should be altered significantly. When your bread and butter involves talking and you can't talk very well anymore, than you don't deserve to have high stats in talking situations (i.e. manager).

I think you're misinterpreting fantasy booking, which unless you're just doing exactly what they do on Raw each week is exactly what every EWR player is doing. If Heenan is still taking bookings why would you remove him? I don't know what his stats are at the moment, but even in his current condition he's still very funny and would easily entertain a wrestling crowd, so zeroes are clearly wrong.

• Like 1

Remove AJ Styles from TNA, Add Batista to WWE, pretty sure he hasn't been added yet, could be wrong.

Also give Edge the "legends" contract? there's a lot of people on open contracts with WWE who don't appear or do anything backstage as much as Edge.

Edge has no contractual obligations with WWE... not even a Legends contract so don't add him. And his name should be changed to Adam Copeland as the Edge character is owned by WWE and he makes appearances for Tommy Dreamer's promotion as Adam Copeland.