League of Legends Thread

Ruki

6 Wins, 3 Losses. 7/3 would be nice. Maybe i´ll not end up in bronze again after all.

One of the losses was a must win (Kata, Amumu, Galio) but for some reason people decided to fuck our OP teamfight composition over by running around solo to chase farm all the time. (well to be fair there was a win in wich i sucked horrendusly aswell toplane)

Edited by Herr Matzat

Started my promos 1/3 but managed to turn it around and finish 6/4. Final game I went on Lucian for the first time (in ranked, played him in normals a few time) because the other team took Jinx and went 9/4/11 to get the win.

Placed in Silver 2, the exact same place I was 2 days ago >_>

7 wins, 3 losses, silver 3 -.-

Exact same place as before as well. But my MMR seems less crippling considering most of these teams turned out to be reliable compared to absolutely everyone i got after hitting Gold 5 and dropping to silver 3 zero Points.

The Jungle patches made it almost as easy as before. I start out red side, take three camps, port home, get the smite upgrade, walk towards frog/blue wich is fast thx to the hole in the wall and am fairly early ready to gank people. Lots n lots easier than it initially was.

Edited by Herr Matzat

I just realize my no spoiler attempts for the LCS will be difficult with having to be delayed to watch it and doing fantasy....

I'l also readily admit with all the roster issues this week I was seriously flip flopping between dropping either Altec or MrRallez in favor of Freeze but decided against it. Also, I droped Svenskeran for ZionSpartan since he wasn't listen at first due to being out week 1. I figured Meteos will be consistant enough a jungler for me.

I was pumped for FORG1VEN's performance. Not just because he's in my fantasy team. In fact, the causality is the reverse. I drafted him because I had faith he'd be one of the top ADCarries in Europe (especially given Tabzz doesn't have a team) and he had a great first showing against a team I had pegged as top 4 in the region. (I had Elements/SK/ROCCAT/Gambit as top 4)

I've watched the first 45 minutes of the game during my lunch break. It's just crisp leaguing by SK. Fredy was great, and FORG1VEN is playing perfectly team-focussed ADCarrying. He isn't trying to 1v5, he's trusting in his team, and they just outclassed a very good ROCCAT team. It's not the mechanical genius of Koreans, but it's beautiful, beautiful, team LoL play.

Many posts, such wow - but we won this on the back of rotatos and objective control :D

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/76625816/201042280

EDIT:

200/5x20 quest update:

92-83 overall.

61-52 Support

7-14 Top

5-5 Mid

7-4 ADC

12-10 Jungle

My top 5 most successful champions (ordered by win-loss ratio, Minimum 3 wins.)

Nami (3-1)

Kha'Zix (3-1)

Braum (3-1)

Leona (26-13)

Sona/Alistar (5-4)

BUT MALZAHAR'S SUCH A FUN AND BALANCED CHAMPION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlfixJs-RU

Literally the only reason I started to play Malzahar

I started a trend! Keeping track is useful.

I wouldn't say useful. I just get a boner for statistics.

Edit: Also? Gonna be placed in Bronze unless I go 8-2. My buddy, who ended the season ahead of me, was placed in bronze 1.

• Like 1

Caught up on the EU LCS

I was a Fnatic fan, converted to alliance when 80% of the roster left, may have been a mistake.

As for Fantasy, I got killed and over 100 points behind... My EU Starters, Wicked and MrRallez did terrible... Now I need Meteos, Shiphtur, Altex and Aphromoo to score 105 more points that Dyrus.... so there is kind of hope. It's sad seeing my benched Yellowstar with 57 points.