Great British Bake Off

Liam

BRITAIN cheered last night as Mary Berry told a hipster to get the hell off her television programme.

The veteran cake goddess exploded with rage after the hipster presented her with a bin bag full of baked Alaskan failure.

Berry shouted: “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? This is my house and I will kick your arse.

“If your baked Alaska failed then you present it to me on a plate – like a man.”

The hipster tried to defend himself claiming his pudding was sabotaged by a maniac, but Berry responded by throwing a heavy spoon at his big, bearded face.

As Bake-Off presenters Mel and Sue bayed for the hipster’s blood, Berry added: “Take your bin bag and piss off back to Hoxton, you pop-up twat.”

• Like 2

He was out of his depth so I had no problems with Norman going. I was never a specific fan of his, and on the Extra Slice he seemed to be a bit weird although I'm sure being in such an unfamiliar scenario as a TV chat show makes people act differently.

Still think Kate is awesome.

I usually enjoy watching this, it's great for some lazy viewing. But the whole Facebook shit storm that kicked up over the ice cream made me decide that I couldn't be bothered with it.

I can't help but feel they've made this show deliberately more awkward for the sake of drama. Someone pointed out the whole ice cream controversy could have easily been avoided by letting them make the ice cream the day before, which they've done several times before on previous series, and now this weird cake they are making for the technical that even I have never heard of and I'm a cake fiend.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say he's strong favourite. You don't get Star Baker five times without being really good at baking. Luis' definitely taking second in my opinion, the two of them have been really good this year and I wouldn't mind either as the winner.

But yeah, totally Richard.

See, usually they do base it entirely on the final challenge which is why I think it's still quite open. It's how John beat Brendan & James and how Francis beat Kimberley. I have a feeling that Richard has done *so* well that they can't really give it to anyone else unless he massively fucks up, but that's a possibility.

Besides, they've done male-female-male-female in terms of winners so far, so they probably can't fuck up the system <_<