Football Manager 2015

Dan

That must've been it, happened while holidaying an international break.

Anyway,

289wkgj.png

:w00t:

Formation and team is starting to come together. First great result and that was without Ayoze who's been bossing it in the False 9 role and Gouffran who's been my best player wide left. Cisse is a bit shit in place of Perez but hopefully the team can kick on and I can get a few players in January.

Clear cut chances seemed to be defined in this edition as "any shot in the box".

Had a mixed start to the season after eight games, currently twelfth with Swansea. Managed a smash and grab win over Chelsea and a win over Man City in the League Cup!

Lamela continues to be a nightmare. Liverpool have smashed everyone in their way, including wins over City and Chelsea, had seven wins from seven.

Sat in 2nd place with Hertha at the November international break, level on points with Dortmund but ahead of them on goal difference, and five points behind league leaders Bayern Munich. Only lost at home to Bayern (2-0, didn't play too badly) and got thumped 4-0 away at Hoffenheim early on, however have dished out a couple of beatings to Werder (4-0) and Frank Rijkaard's Hannover (5-0, Kalou scoring a hat-trick (H)). Through to the DFB Pokal third round where Dortmund lie in wait which will probably end the cup run.

Kalou leads the scoring chart on 10, he and Stocker have been a great forward pairing.

Anis Ben Hatira's had a whinge about not getting in the team so he's been banished to the seconds and offered to all clubs - no-one biting for a January move yet.

Just beat Anderlecht 9-1 on agg with my Villa side.

My team are so frustrating. We can beat anybody in the league but I keep slipping up in easy win games. Dropped so many points to lesser teams.

I also think I'm going to get rid of Benteke. On his day, he's a world-class striker but he's too inconsistent and injured. I'll try and keep him but I don't think he will sit on the bench.

The transfer system on this game is bizarre.

I'm 5 seasons in now and Lukaku has just had the season of his life at Everton scoring 28 goals in 37 PL games. He has 3 years left on his contract and Everton just accepted a bid from me of £17m for him...

I managed to offload Benteke for £29m to Arsenal in the same window who is considerably worse than Lukaku.

Anita wasn't first choice for me and Liverpool gave me a deal rising up to £20mil for him in January. Admittedly he was excellent when he played but still. Gouffran had a great start to the season too and Southampton were stupid enough to give me £14mil for him. He's now their top earner on £73k too! :lol:

Turned that money into

Marco Asensio

Tomas Martinez

Tonny Vilhena

Sergi Roberto

Joe Gomez

Eder Balenta

All for a net spend of £1.9mil and that's not counting the £7mil are likely to give me for Anita all going well.

League is very tight too and I have a very, very small chance of repeating my feat of winning the league year 1 with Newcastle in FM2012!

2e16b1t.png

I'm scoring for fun but my back four is awful, hopefully Balenta can help that. I hear he's amazing! Cores include a 5-4 against Stoke and a 7-3 against Palace.

Also lol Arsenal and Man City. Just spanked City 4-0 at SJP too!

Papiss Cisse is a moany fucker and is nowhere near good enough to warrant it. I couldn't flog him so I let him go to Bordeaux for nothing in January.

Also why does the stupid U20 South American Championship last so long? Tomas Martinez joined on the 1st of January whilst on international duty. It's the 3rd of February now and he still hasn't come back. There's only 10 teams in it for christ's sake!

My centre midfield issues has put me in a horrible run of form. I sell Anita which is fine. Tiote goes off to Africa, also manageable. Then Sissoko crocks himself for the rest of the season, Martinez is still away. Vilhena arrives with a freshly fractured skull, Kranevitter with shin splints, De Jong is perennially injured and Chelsea made it their mission to kick Cabella into oblivion who is now also out for two weeks. Tiote then comes back knackered and immediately needs a rest. :bang:

That leaves me with Colback, Sergi Roberto and Abeid fit. Bye bye Champions League. :(

Yeah he costs a pittance, although his wages are a bit high for my liking.

Since Colo got homesick and fucked off to the Argentinian Republic of Loftus Road (:shifty:), Sergi is my highest earner on £54k p/w.