Football Manager 2015

Dan

I did a stupid thing and bought it, despite having a really good save going with Portsmouth. There was nothing wrong with FM15 but I'm a sucker to always get the new one straight away regardless.

Also like someone said, I can't play a game without all the graphics so I'm currently waiting for 300,000 files, 10gb worth to copy over to the FM16 folder.

Think the reason I'm getting it early is I went off 15 a while ago and tried to get back into it. 

Plus it's just something I always do despite knowing that I could wait <_< 

Edited by David Marrio

Lloris: I am unhappy because of the interest that Monaco has in me, I'd like to leave

Me: Okay, my young English keeper is decent enough

Lloris: It seems that Monaco don't want me any more, I'd like to stay

Me: Oh mon departdeui 

7 hours ago, stokeriño said:

When I think to myself "oh I'll just play this one last cup game before I head to bed", I do not expect Extra Time and then a penalty shootout that goes all the way to 16-15. <_< 

So they still haven't addressed the fact that hardly anyone misses penalties? That's taken the tension out of penalty shootouts on the last couple of versions at least.

On 11/11/2015, 8:02:34, stokeriño said:

Not sure how it reduces the tension, given that you still have to wait for *someone* to miss. It just drags it out. :shifty: 

Perhaps it doesn't reduce the tension, but I'm usually on the edge of my seat during a shootout, and having it drag out for so long makes me lose interest. It's the difference between watching two warriors fighting for their lives with every inch of their being in the gladiator pits and watching two others flicking peanuts at each other's heads for hours until one of them passes out.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...