Football Manager 2015

Dan

Player is expecting to leave club in transfer window.

Offer mutual termination because normal termination costs too much.

Player wants to know why you wanted to terminate his contract.

BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO LEAVE, YOU COCK.

• Like 7

And you were expecting it to be any different? 

Not at all, in fact I'm quite enjoying it. I've turned one of the worst teams in the Gibraltar PL (lol) into a powerhouse (lol) from starting unemployed, no skills and Sunday league experience. I do need to get used to having a smaller squad because halfway thru the season I end up with twice the amount of players I need, because a lot of them are non-contract, and then some of them kick off because they aren't playing. They aren't playing because they are dog.

I did a Gibraltar game last year. It's kinda fun.

The best thing is every team plays in the same stadium!

The bad thing is that it is still programmed like you are the away team even tho you are playing at the same stadium.

Which is daft.

Won the MLS Cup with Vancouver! Went 2-0 down to Columbus in the final. Came back to win it on penalties.

Terrible day for Columbus' Michael Parkhurst though. He put them 1-0 up. Then scored the OG that made it 2-1. Worst of all he missed Columbus' final penalty. 

Wilson Morelo then stepped up and slotted home the winner.

I didn't think I'd be able to pull it off after Mathias Laba decided to leave and I had to reshape my midfield. The result was Dundalk midfielder Richie Towell coming in and doing pretty well after a shaky start.

I had also thought Eziquel Mirelles who was a great signing up front too until he hit 10 goals for the season and stopped scoring had killed if for us. So I got Baky Konè, Wilson Morelo and Simeon Jackson in. Loading the team with goals to make up for our other strikers sucking.

I also got in Shaun Wright-Phillips for the fun of it. Even gave him the same number as BWP has at NY Red Bulls.

I have applied for the NYCFC job. I wanted the LA Galaxy one but I hadn't won the league then and they turned me down. LA didn't even make the play offs. I wanted to turn them round. If I got the New York FC one I'd probably be able to pull off winning the league in one season.