Football Manager 2015

Dan

It's your archaic training methods.

5am 30km runs through the Andalusian mountains with a fag break every 3kms has no place in modern football.

• Like 2

In the past I've had the occasional instance of arriving at the Team Selection page and discovering that X player is unexpectedly away on international duty (surprise~!).

However, I have not previously had this happen with seven first-team players at once, including my 1st and 2nd choice keepers and all my strikers.

Add in half of my midfield being injured, and this could be a fun match. :shifty: 

EDIT:

So I had to play two second-choice midfielders as strikers...and both of them got a brace each. :lol: 

Edited by stokeriño
  • Like 3

Got the NYFC job. 14 games in and we lead the Eastern Conference and the race for the Supporters Shield quite comfortably. By about 10 points in each case.

I've just noticed that according to our goal analysis we score nearly all of our goals in the first 30 mins and concede the majority of goals in the last 15.

Apparently, my team is basically the 2013/14 Liverpool team. We blitz teams in the first half and then concede late in the game once we're, like, 4 goals up.

I'm loving my current game. Took AFC Wimbledon from League Two all the way to the Premier League and even managed to win it. Next season finished 4th I think and then I got an offer by Arsenal but turned it down after some serious thought only to decide to leave in December for a new challenge.

That new challenge? Portsmouth in League Two. I won the league that season, then won League One the following season (with the Johnstones Paint Trophy to boot) then won the Championship and am currently in my first season in the Premier League.

They had a parent club relationship with Bologna and had three players on loan when I joined. I subsequently re-loaned them the next season and eventually signed all three to permanent deals and all three are still with my in the PL (one is away on loan) with one of them, Luca Masciulo being my captain and star player. 

Annoyingly got dumped out of the FA Cup by Cardiff (PL) and lost the first leg of my semi-final to Liverpool 3-1, so I went into the second leg thinking fuck it, why not go for it, I'm not expecting to win kept my formation but went from Control to Attack from kick off. Go 1-0 up and have a bit of hope but then they pull it back to 1-1 two minutes after the second half kicks off and I assume that's that, still time but nah. 

Yeah...I won the second leg 5-1 

• Like 2