Football Manager 2015

Dan

1000 years have passed and Liverpool still can't get planning permission for a new stadium.

Holy shit, talk about extremes: Lowest attendance of 14 for an FA Cup game but nearly 600k turn up to watch Celtic vs APOEL?!

• Like 1

You know what pisses me off on this FM. 

Congratulating players regarding their first international goal or cap. They always he t arsey about it. 

"Congrats on your first goal mate..."

"I DIDN'T DO IT YOU FFS!!!"

• Like 3

I've settled into a nice game as the Vancouver Whitecaps. I'm in my first full season after taking over midway through the previous one and bringing them to the Western Conf. play off final. A few little tweaks to the team (namely new CBs, and Ezequiel Miralles coming in to bolster the attack and essentially batter most MLS teams in the process) and after 15 games we lead the Western Conference and the race for the Supporters Shield.

Also I just noticed a team in the Ukraine that has a Player/Chairman. I did not know that was a thing.

Question regarding graphics...

I've got a friends laptop here to put my graphics folder on there as he's just bought FM but doesn't know how to go about getting them. I've copied it over and reloaded the skin etc. and it works fine, but when I change the in game language (Czech - his English is good but I think he wants to use Czech as he doesn't read English as well as he speaks it) the graphics disappear and revert to default. I might have another play around with it tomorrow, but any ideas? I didn't think the in game language would affect graphics at all. 

Maybe add the graphics with the English. Then go back into settings, untick reload skin so nothing changes graphically when you click confirm with the Czech language?

Metalman's method would also be effective if that fails!