Football Manager 2015

Dan

I wish there was an option of saying "Mate, you're shit" when a player wants to know why they've been transfer listed. Warning them about being transfer listed due to their performances doesn't change anything.

Don't you get the option of basically saying that when they complain? It's something like "I think we both know you're not good enough" or something to that effect.

Or the random journalist question when someone leaves and you always answer. 

"it'll be clear soon why I let him go" aka he's shit lol. 

Shane Lowry pre-injury: No, I think I've done all I can do here, I'd rather move to Sheffield Wednesday

One week later

Shane Lowry is out for the rest of the season: How about that contract?

• Like 3

Having a blast managing in the Portuguese third tier. Joined 10 games into the season and the team was 7th out of 10, closer to the bottom than the top two promotion places.

Ended up 6th after playing each team twice, at which point the league splits. The top two go into a promotion league and the remaining 8 play eachother twice more, with the bottom team relegated and 6th/7th going into a relegation playoff.

Playing for the glory of not getting relegated was more fun than it sounds. Lost just 2 of the last 14 games, winning 7 in a row, to finish top of the relegation stage. Should be an interesting second season. I never do well in lower league games, but my diamond 442 seems to be working for me.

Having a blast managing in the Portuguese third tier. Joined 10 games into the season and the team was 7th out of 10, closer to the bottom than the top two promotion places.

Ended up 6th after playing each team twice, at which point the league splits. The top two go into a promotion league and the remaining 8 play eachother twice more, with the bottom team relegated and 6th/7th going into a relegation playoff.

Playing for the glory of not getting relegated was more fun than it sounds. Lost just 2 of the last 14 games, winning 7 in a row, to finish top of the relegation stage. Should be an interesting second season. I never do well in lower league games, but my diamond 442 seems to be working for me.

So while the bottom 8 are playing 14 games, how many times do the top 2 play each other? Twice? Fourteen times?!

It seems bizarre either way...

• Like 2

So while the bottom 8 are playing 14 games, how many times do the top 2 play each other? Twice? Fourteen times?!

It seems bizarre either way...

There are like 8 regional leagues I think. So the top two of each go into two promotion leagues of 8, and play eachother twice. Think the winners of each get promoted and second have some convuluted playoff system with a teams from the league above.

Either way, it is bizarre. 32 league games in total, plus the National Cup (which includes the top teams so you will maybe get to the 3rd round max) and that's it. No cup system solely for the third tier or anything. It's a really small amount of games. Quite often there's two full weeks between fixtures just to stretch the season out.

I won everything I possibly could in the two seasons at Liverpool so after the Champions League victory, I moved onto Bayern Munich when the job became available.

Pissing the league but got smashed in the Champions League by Man City. Most annoyingly Pep Guardiola walked into the Liverpool job when I left after getting sacked by Bayern. For the 3rd time in his career, he's found himself at the helm of the the best team in the world. <_<

Best part so far is getting the wonderfully named Irish/German beast of a regen Seamus Friel. 

2hyiexe.png

I do love that when managing abroad you get a few local players that share your own nationality. There's another lad in the intake who's Irish/German called Paul McCarthy. It's great!

So I won the Bundesliga with Bayern while remaining undefeated and also won the Pokal. Laurent Blanc left for Barcelona so the PSG job came up. I applied for it because I did all I wanted at Bayern and they didn't have much money to spend. Got the the job and I noticed that PSG had one game left...

The Champions League Final.

Against my former side Liverpool!

kbzuyr.png

4nd day on the job, 1 game, 1 Champions League title! Best record ever! I'm taking all the credit there!:D

Edited by TCO
  • Like 3

WTF

I decided to leave Orient for a new challenge and ended up at Sporting Kansas. They have no registered 'keepers. I can't register any one for two months, good job there are only three games left.

• Like 1

I have a new game set up. Haven't made my guy yet but I just don't know who to go. 

I can't get back into my Portsmouth save and I tried going back on my old Southampton one but again I can only get through one game.