Football Manager 2015

Dan

WTF

I decided to leave Orient for a new challenge and ended up at Sporting Kansas. They have no registered 'keepers. I can't register any one for two months, good job there are only three games left.

No worries, just play rush goalie. Worked on the park for decades.

• Like 2

Journeyman. Start in India.

See I've done that but ended up in Malaysia instead...it didn't last long as judged by my diary in the cube. 

I have a few thoughts in mind. I enjoy going Ajax and building players up and selling them whilst trying to compete domestically and in Europe. I thought I haven't done a game in Italy yet so could go Italy.Or I thought a random European country and trying to get the coefficient up over time so someone like Switzerland,Denmark. 

Saying this, I'll probably just end up in England...

WTF

I decided to leave Orient for a new challenge and ended up at Sporting Kansas. They have no registered 'keepers. I can't register any one for two months, good job there are only three games left.

No worries, just play rush goalie. Worked on the park for decades.

This failed miserably 

• Like 3

Hopping between the bigger clubs in Europe is fun. It's an interesting challenge too because you build up an amazing squad then jump ship to another big European side and have to repeat the process. It forces you to play with other players beyond your normal signings as your old clubs will be annoyingly tight.

Having a blast with PSG after 2 seasons at Newcastle, 2 at Liverpool and 1 at Bayern!

See I've done that but ended up in Malaysia instead...it didn't last long as judged by my diary in the cube. 

I have a few thoughts in mind. I enjoy going Ajax and building players up and selling them whilst trying to compete domestically and in Europe. I thought I haven't done a game in Italy yet so could go Italy.Or I thought a random European country and trying to get the coefficient up over time so someone like Switzerland,Denmark. 

Return IFK Gothenburg to their former Jesper Blomqvist glorydays.

• Like 1

I've done the coefficient deal with Ireland and Azerbaijan before,  it can be fun but you really have to work on finding side challenges because walking your league every year can get tiresome.

So, without a 'keeper and the most makeshift of makeshift defences I managed to lose three on the trot. 

Start of the new season with some 'keepers and a proper defence I have played 11, won 7 and lost only 2. 

Magic.

There was a version of CM where you could play without a goalkeeper by selecting a goalkeeper at right back and he would do both jobs, which gave you an extra outfield player.

This managing in America lark is great after you get used to the weird transfer rules, salary caps, DP's and the like. Sporting Kansas are top of the MLS and I'm looking forward to, hopefully, winning the thing and the playoffs and trying to win the whatever intercontinental cup thingy.

Have you managed to bring in any new Designated Players? I found that there were just no suitable players that the board would accept applying DP status to. That is, except for players that were shit/cheap enough to be signed on normal contracts anyway. <_<