Football Manager 2015

Dan

• Admin

Picked this up in the Steam sale, so will begin my annual attempt at a Heptagon challenge, starting with my now 2nd team of Auckland City, who've I've grown quite attached to over the past few years. Was great to see them do so well at the CWC in real life.

As usual, winning the league or the Oceania Champions League shouldn't be an issue - getting the next job is always the challenge!

I just had one of those games which I expected to lose. Our goal was battered for the first 40-odd minutes. Hell, they had the ball in our net twice in the first three minutes of the game (although both were offside).

Then somehow by about the 75th minute we're 4-0 up.

I have absolutely no explanation for what I just witnessed. o_O

Picked this up in the Steam sale, so will begin my annual attempt at a Heptagon challenge, starting with my now 2nd team of Auckland City, who've I've grown quite attached to over the past few years. Was great to see them do so well at the CWC in real life.

As usual, winning the league or the Oceania Champions League shouldn't be an issue - getting the next job is always the challenge!

Are you using a editor file for this? If so which one?

Picked this up yesterday and started a game with Hertha Berlin in the Bundesliga. Beat some Italian jobbers 5-0 in my first friendly, had to cancel over half of them as they'd booked twelve for me to start with. Players would be wrecked before pre-season!

Signed David Marshall from Cardiff on an initial loan to replace the starting keeper who's attracting interest from Bremen (going to cash in) and Piotr Trochowski on a free in midfield. Got snubbed by Bernard Parker who would have been a solid addition.

Expected 15th finish but aiming for the top ten at least.

Picked this up yesterday and started a game with Hertha Berlin in the Bundesliga. Beat some Italian jobbers 5-0 in my first friendly, had to cancel over half of them as they'd booked twelve for me to start with. Players would be wrecked before pre-season!

Signed David Marshall from Cardiff on an initial loan to replace the starting keeper who's attracting interest from Bremen (going to cash in) and Piotr Trochowski on a free in midfield. Got snubbed by Bernard Parker who would have been a solid addition.

Expected 15th finish but aiming for the top ten at least.

I personally want to have as much friendlies as I can possibly have.

My assistant does the coaching in those games, and the more friendlies you have, the more odds the bench guys have to play some games when the other guys are getting a breather from playing a craptonne of friendlies.

I'll also have training on Very Heavy fitness for that time, grinding the crap out of my players... Since I scout them on natural fitness, the vast majority keep up and thrive.

One week before the season opener I switch to the normal schedule, hand out individual instructions, and give them 7 days to recuperate... And I start the season with an extremely fit and healthy team.

But what can I say, I'm a dick of a manager. I'll bend them till they break.

BarclaysPremierLeague_OverviewStages-2.p

It's a bit tight at the top going into the new year.

I'd also like to point out Leicester, who have become the masters at grinding out 1-0 wins or 0-0 draws. They've beaten both Chelsea and Man Utd 1-0. 26 total goals in 19 games and 6 of them were against me when I beat them 4-2.