Football Manager 2015

Dan

I've also got a level 9 English league save going and whilst I was looking around for players, I spotted a familiar name...

Turns out a kid I used to play football with at lunchtimes in high school is a non-league goal machine.

I think the match engine is pretty good, they've ironed out all the problems flagged up in the earlier versions. There's a fairly prevalent corner exploit and they need to do something about defending free kick crosses into the near post which will be sorted in the next patch.

And remember, three man lateral midfields are the key...

I hate long throw ins!! Azpilicueta getting a hattrick of assists against me because of long throws and losing 3-2 because of it is so annoying!!

It could be your players.

Loving that my preferred team instructions are working so well. Playing with a high tempo, close down more, run at defence style. Scored 19 in the first 6 games in the league as United, including 5-0 over Chelsea and a 7-0 over Leicester - with a crazy ten minutes towards the end where RVP got two and assisted two others.

I wish they'd include more club records though (although I do understand why they don't).

Playing 4-2-3-1 wide. RVP up top as an advanced forward attack, Christian Eriksen as attacking midfielder attack, had Memphis Depay and Juan Mata left and right wingers both attack. Fellaini and Di Maria (interchangable with Morgan Schneiderlin and Ander Herrera respectively) as Ball Winning Midfielder and Roaming Playmaker, both support.

Shaw and Jones as wingbacks automatic. Had Juan Jesus and Daley Blind as my back two.

Instructions were work ball into box, close down more, higher tempo, be more expressive, prevent short GK distribution, offside trap, push higher up and run at defence.

• Like 1

I mainly play him in the centre just because he bursts through the midfield and brings defenders to him. I'd play him out wide if Depay or Mata were missing and Bakkalli needed a rest. Haven't had a chance to see if Young does his FM14 trick of being surprisingly good.

Di Maria's probably been my most consistent player so far.

Loaded up my FM game as Man Utd... 3rd friendly in, De Gea does his cruciate and is out for 9 months.

I need an experienced keeper as a stop gap... SEND FOR GUZAN

I dunno, maybe you can ask Peter Schmeichel to get out of retirement for a year :pervert:

More seriously, is Ochoa benching for Malaga in the game? Else you might be able to snap him, or Carlos Kameni for a decent price.

Edited by Jasonmufc