Football Manager 2015

Dan

Finished the season with Vendee Lycon.

And in 11 games, I shockingly won 7 of them, drawing 2, and losing 2. The team seemed to click with the tactics I was trying to use, and up until the last match the team was in the best form of the league. Started at 15th and in relegation zone, finished in 11th with a good 12 points away from relegation, so it was a really good showing, a complete opposite of my previous job where I lost practically everything.

Now I need to prepare for the next season, there isn't any cash to go around, and the owner is in the process of selling the club. If I get lucky (as if), someone with money takes over and helps the team become bigger. Of course, if i'm unlucky, the new board will can me and i'm back where I started.

I got nothing in terms of youth prospects, so i'll have to find some good freebies where I can, without spending a lot on wages.

EDIT: And the club got bought... By Portsmouth leech, Alex Gaydamak. No doubt looking to grab all the money he can from the coffers that are completely empty... oh.

Edited by Jasonmufc