Football Manager 2015

Dan

So I'm definitely coming around to this now after downloading a skin that makes the sidebar icons only.

I've found talking to players to be really easy. Was able to convince Eder Alvarez Balanta to join me at Norwich just by talking to him - and his wage demands weren't that high either.

Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable.

If he doesn't score you can always hit them with him. (?!)

The plan is a Mighty Ducks-style Flying V where Adriano is the pointman and Aimar just carries the ball behind him.

I'm considering going strikerless. I started with a basic 4-2-3-1 with wingers but that was too spread out so I switched to a 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMCs but I was still conceding too many goals, so I pulled one back to a CM/D in a 4-3-2-1 and now I'm considering moving Villa to the AMCL spot in a 4-3-3-0 with bombing wingbacks.

I love bombing wingbacks.

Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable.

If he doesn't score you can always hit them with him. (?!)

The plan is a Mighty Ducks-style Flying V where Adriano is the pointman and Aimar just carries the ball behind him.

I'm considering going strikerless. I started with a basic 4-2-3-1 with wingers but that was too spread out so I switched to a 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMCs but I was still conceding too many goals, so I pulled one back to a CM/D in a 4-3-2-1 and now I'm considering moving Villa to the AMCL spot in a 4-3-3-0 with bombing wingbacks.

I love bombing wingbacks.

You must play a different game to me because whenever I play anything that isn't 4-3-3 I lose 2 or 3-0. Whenever I try anything remotely creative I get hammered.

Having no full-backs (AT ALL) is pissing me off so much. If only I could find four (decent/available) FBs on the market - I would buy them all in one day.

...Only I wouldn't, because we're already right on our squad salary limit...but I'd *like* to. :shifty:

It always amazes me how many people who complain about FM (match engine, bugs etc.) say that they've been playing the game since CM 93/94. I reckon that game was more popular than Tetris.

It's the same as UFC 1, which must have done about 15 million PPV buys if everyone who says they saw it live actually did.

It always amazes me how many people who complain about FM (match engine, bugs etc.) say that they've been playing the game since CM 93/94. I reckon that game was more popular than Tetris.

It's the same as UFC 1, which must have done about 15 million PPV buys if everyone who says they saw it live actually did.

Pfff, I was there, I have Teila Tuli's tooth as proof...

Josh Murphy ended the season with 19 goals and 16 assists for me at Norwich in the Championship from LW. Won the title quite easily.

Couldn't get anybody great in the summer window but ended up signing wonderkid Jovic for £6m although he doesn't arrive until Jan, Joel Ward £6.5m, Danny Batth £4m, Ivan Ramis FREE, Onozi £6m and Angelo Henriquez on loan. Should have enough to stay in the league.

Fat Frank hates America (you'd think he'd fit right in) but he is an absolute weapon at arriving late into the box to smash home lay offs.

I need to tighten up my tactic though, in 10 MLS games, I've scored 22 and conceded 23.

In other news, a cool little feature I discovered last night is if you go to the league table and hover over a value, for example, the number of games won, it lists the results of the games won by that team.

Fat Frank hates America (you'd think he'd fit right in) but he is an absolute weapon at arriving late into the box to smash home lay offs.

In related news, I've recently discovered that Peter Crouch is quite good at getting his head to the ball, and Charlie Adam likes to go all-in on 50/50s. :shifty:

• Like 6

What is your team looking like, Gazz?

Tactics_OverviewOverview.png

Had to waive all the oldies in the end because the MLS salary cap is £36k per week for the whole squad.

Lampard is on £93k p/w by comparison.