Football Manager 2015

Dan

I asked the chairman if I could start studying the Continental B License... He said he agreed it would be good to have, but said I couldn't afford to spend any time away from the training pitch at the moment.

I don't think he's grasped quite how terrible my coaching stats are. I imagine myself placing cones randomly across the pitch, telling the players to do laps "until somebody wins" and then sloping off to a bar somewhere for the rest of the afternoon.

• Like 2

NYCFC is an interesting start.

Five players in your squad, two of which are Lampard and David Villa and you spend the first year doing nothing waiting for the 2015 MLS season to start.

That depends on when you choose to start the game!

NYCFC is an interesting start.

Five players in your squad, two of which are Lampard and David Villa and you spend the first year doing nothing waiting for the 2015 MLS season to start.

My midfield three is Lampard, Mahamadou Diarra and Pablo Aimar, combined age of 1046.

I'm debating offering a contract to Adriano, despite him being 23 stone.

• Like 1