Football Manager 2015

Dan

Something Something, Chelsea joke.

Also, right now I'm passing on FM. I've seen a few good cheap keys on offer, but hearing about all the gameplay woes some people are having it's not really inviting me to play. I'm not interested in the tiring frustration like I experienced in FM14.

I cannot buy a win at the moment. I'm not doing anything different to what I was doing on FM14 but it's just not working for me.

Completely different match engine. What worked on 14 won't work in 15.

Started a game with Grimsby with no qualifications. Started off really well after a crap opening game against Bristol Rovers in which I lost 3-2 and had a man sent off. Won every game for the rest of August 2-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-1.

• Like 1

It still needs work, regardless of formation, full backs tuck in way too narrow leaving opposition wingers wide open to drop pin point crosses onto the strikers. Closing down and tackling still isn't frequent enough and 90% pass completion in the final third is the norm as a result.

So - just got this game over the weekend and havent decided who to be when I get home from work tonight.

I havent played for a couple of years so I dont want to be my team (Blackpool) as it will be no fun at all. I will take on that challenge one day just not yet.

In the meantime I am looking for something not the easiest option (Chelsea/City) but something a little more challenging (thinking Spurs/United for top 4 or higher) while I get back to grips with FM. Any suggestions? Will be a short term game - a few seasons at most before I take the plunge and hit the nightmare that is the Oystons...

I cannot buy a win at the moment. I'm not doing anything different to what I was doing on FM14 but it's just not working for me.

That being said, I recreated my FM12 Pentagon tactic and won the first game 6-1.

That being said, I recreated my FM12 Pentagon tactic and won the first game 6-1.

Cheat.