Football Manager 2015

Dan

One for the neutral...

StPaulivRBLeipzig_OverviewOverview.png

4-2 down with 7 minutes left to 5-4 up in the 93rd minute only for them to equalise in the 95th.

Verhoek also complained about a lack of first team football before the game so I threw him in to give him a chance.

The match engine is okay in general but there are some massive flaws in it that are leading to these massive scores.

Just what I've seen personally

Goalkeepers take an age to get back to their feet after making a save, usually just in time to see the opposition running off to celebrate scoring the tap in

Parrying in general is really weak, leading to easy shots being parried into the net.

Long shots are overpowered

Free kicks are overpowered

Lack of tackling

Lack of closing down

Defenders rarely attack defensive corners

The game occasionally looks like it does when you play FIFA on amateur difficulty.

I switched to 2d classic gameplay (not for PC reasons, I can play pretty much anything on ultra/high), makes the game more enjoyable for me.

I like that they have the option of 3D but it just looks stupid and frustrates me.

Obviously I'm too impatient for such wisdom. >_>

I don't have any game-killing problems with the current state of FM15, though. It's a little odd or unrealistic in places, but nothing that makes me want to throw my computer across the room (unlike some previous iterations...).

The closest thing to an issue I have is probably the unreasonable backroom tantrums that some players throw, rather than anything in the match engine.

Obviously I'm too impatient for such wisdom. >_>

I don't have any game-killing problems with the current state of FM15, though. It's a little odd or unrealistic in places, but nothing that makes me want to throw my computer across the room (unlike some previous iterations...).

The closest thing to an issue I have is probably the unreasonable backroom tantrums that some players throw, rather than anything in the match engine.

I had the whole team unhappy with me as I didn't play one player often enough - he wasn't even that good, and the players he would have replaced were even upset about me not playing him.

Admittedly, a couple of games of playing him made it all die down, but still felt a little unrealistic.

The match engine is okay in general but there are some massive flaws in it that are leading to these massive scores.

Just what I've seen personally

Goalkeepers take an age to get back to their feet after making a save, usually just in time to see the opposition running off to celebrate scoring the tap in

Parrying in general is really weak, leading to easy shots being parried into the net.

Long shots are overpowered

Free kicks are overpowered

Lack of tackling

Lack of closing down

Defenders rarely attack defensive corners

The game occasionally looks like it does when you play FIFA on amateur difficulty.

Those problems were in the last FM. So not shocked to see they've added a bunch of stuff but not fixed stuff that could be fixed.