Football Manager 2015

Dan

After 2 wins in 9 games, I've been told I need 9pts from the next 5 games.

Am I about to get sacked for only the third time in CM/FM career?

It didn't help that the MLS doesn't seem to stop for the Gold Cup or the U20 World Cup and that's left me with 14 players for some games with an average team age of about 9. *grumble*

The January transfer window (which in Singapore is the pre-season window) opened and I took a few Free Agents on trial. I went to sign one of them, and apparently the "next available date" of transfer isn't until July.

What possible reason could there be for this? <_<

The January transfer window (which in Singapore is the pre-season window) opened and I took a few Free Agents on trial. I went to sign one of them, and apparently the "next available date" of transfer isn't until July.

What possible reason could there be for this? <_<

Discovered what this was. Had to wait until his 18th birthday.

I would, but no lie - my one condition from the board when I signed was that I not change anything about the backroom staff setup in the first six months.

I suspect there may be something of a human trafficking and/or prostitution ring lurking in this place.

• Like 6

One, they're Japanese. Not that this makes it better. :shifty:

Two...97% of the free agents seem to be 17 years old. I don't know if this is just because my (one) scout is terrible.

Judging Player Ability 16

Judging Player Potential 17

Working With Youngsters: YES PLEASE

• Like 5