Football Manager 2015

Dan

Does anyone have any tips for getting your strikers scoring goals?

I play a 4-3-3. Wingers are scoring goals but my ST just can't score. He has great stats, but for whatever reason never scores and is playing shit.

What's your forward set as? On my experience False 9 gets the goals. Also male sure your wingers are set to drive crosses in as you get a lot more tap ins that way

AF but I've tried Jovic as a poacher too.

In true Vendee fashion, the final game of the season was a complete circus act. Losing 8-4 to Auxerre and pretty much doing everything wrong and right at the same time, and in turn it's a true reflection of the season I had with the team...

Expected to finish 12th, and fight for relegation. We were never really in the mix for relegation, and we finished a respectable 10th out of 18.

We improved in winning over last year with 13 wins instead of 12 wins... But on the other hand we had less draws, and we had 15 losses instead of 10 losses.

On top of that our offense was 4th in the league with 57 goals, and our defense was second to last with 66 against, only being ''defeated'' by the would-be last who had 81...

We had a whopping 81 yellow cards, second to the 18th places team who had 83...

Our ''good'' form was more than celebrated by the fans, as they came in droves to see the game. Our average attendance being 598 per game, 14th in the league, 8.55% capacity... Gotta love those loyal fans showing what's up!

All in all, we had 1 point less than last season, but we never hit the relegation zone after the first game post-winter break.

Team topscorer had 14 goals, showing how diverse scoring was (and how useless the striker truly was in the grand scheme, because he had 13...)

But we did very well, especially seeing the wage bill was down almost 30K compared to last year, and being able to deliver a comparable point total should be promising for the future.

And on top of all of that, we reached the 9th round of the cup, by completely shit-kicking Stade Reims in the 8th round.

So in closing, we had a decent year. Our defense was complete dogshite, and our efficient offense was overwhelmed by the turnstile defense.

Hopefully in the off-season I can bolster my shitty defense, maybe find a better striker to really put the offense into overdrive, and finally get that cunt of a director to allow me to learn for my C license!!!

Finally, I hope that France gets nuked from orbit. Fuck this league, fuck this team, and fuck this god-forsaken country... Hopefully I can break through next season so I can feck off to a country where no-one speaks any French!

• Like 2