EWR 2014 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Paul Burchill should be a non-wrestler. He apparently hasn't wrestled since 2011 and now is a fulltime firefighter.

Then he should be deleted surely?

No because there are many workers in the game retired due to medical reasons (Mickey Keegan for instance) or retired guys (Johnny Ace, Finlay) who are in the game as workers. Non-worker will safice.

Those three are still active in the business and employed by WWE. Keegan will never wrestle again and has no on screen role, so he should be deleted and re-added as a staff member.

Burchill is a fireman, he is no longer in the wrestling industry, therefore he has as much reason to be in the database as I do. None.

I think Finlay was removed in late 2010/early 2011 due to being retired by WWE to be a producer again, by the time his 90-day clause was up, he wrestled again forcing Bill to re-add him into the game. Lance Storm did the same thing in 2012. I say keep Burchill. I have no idea what Keegan's injuries are. I know Graves is in a similar boat with the concussion.

Edit: Travis Tyler was still on the WWE roster in the game despite being released a month or two ago. I believe Adam Mercer is a similar case of being released but still on the WWE roster in the game. He could be a Rose Bud or something but I don't believe he is on the roster.

Lucha Underground spoilers:

On top of Drago, Fenix and Pentagon Jr. Hijo del Fantasma, Mascarita Sagrada 2007 (stats were given previously) and a few others who I never heard of (El Americano and Mariachi Loco) joined with this weekend's tapings.

Karlee Perez is going by the name of Kartina.

Mascarita Sagrada 2007 is going by the name of Carnitas.

AAA spoilers:

The Former Alberto Del Rio/El Patron/Alberto El Patron/El Patron Alberto (he has been said to use any of the later three names) named his armbar Rompe Destinos.

Edited by mkpunk

This may have been pointed out in the Aug Updates, but apparently (at leasting according to his Wikipedia page) Psicosis finished with AAA in early Aug. Also, while looking for a good fed to work with, I found AAW and saw champs have changed,

Eddie Kingston is now their heavyweight champion (won September 12, 2014)

Heidi Lovelace is now their Heritage champion (won August 15, 2014)

And Ethan Page and Michael Elgin is their tag team champions (won December 28, 2013)

And also its stated that Jim Lynam is part owner, so change the Danny Daniels owner to him and unsack the both of them?

Edited by EWFan2004

This may have been pointed out in the Aug Updates, but apparently (at leasting according to his Wikipedia page) Psicosis finished with AAA in early Aug. Also, while looking for a good fed to work with, I found AAW and saw champs have changed,

Eddie Kingston is now their heavyweight champion (won September 12, 2014)

Heidi Lovelace is now their Heritage champion (won August 15, 2014)

And Ethan Page and Michael Elgin is their tag team champions (won December 28, 2013)

And also its stated that Jim Lynam is part owner, so change the Danny Daniels owner to him and unsack the both of them?

Mexico is fairly known for being flimsy with someone departing a promotion quietly. A person can be on the roster in the game fr months after their last appearance because the only time we know they left for sure is Juventud situation (AAA has openly fired him,) a press release or a jump to another promotion. That said, Psicosis' last AAA match was in May and he has teamed with La Familia de Tijuana who have broken off with Los Perros del Mal (the promotion, not the stable) so I doubt he is with AAA. Rename him Nicho.

I believe Eddie Kingston is maxed out. I am not sure what promotions he is in now and if AAW is one. I doubt he and Homicide are still in ROH based on Cide's TNA appearances of late.

TNA Spoiler

Manik has turned heel to join Storm's Revolution with (The Great) Sanada.

I believe Homicide only worked the NYC tapings of Impact. And with Eddie, it seems that AAW IS one of the fed he's working with the updates, along with ROH and FWE.

Homicide and Kingston shouldn't be in ROH anymore regardless. Their last appearence was in April. Homicide has appeared with iMPACT (I'd say that should count as Garrett Bischoff has been on since his last tv showing (TNA does a number of quiet firings) during the New York tapings and Kingston is now a regular in CHIKARA.

Speaking of CHIKARA, shouldn't Jimmy Jacobs be in CHIKARA over JCW as he has only wrestled in two JCW shows this year and he has appeared much more for CHIKARA (as the leader of the Flood.

Low Ki should also be apart of TNA.

Eddie Kingston and Jimmy Jacobs work CHIKARA? Huh. Speaking of TNA though, Jeff Hardy's finsiher just be renamed Swanton, since I think they can't say Swanton Bomb without being sued.

Also, shouldn't Sami Zayn gimmick be changed? Its been Foreign Star for the longest time, and what I seen of him, Sami has this fun babyface/underdog gimmick... maybe the Ryland Effect? :P

Edited by EWFan2004

Eddie Kingston and Jimmy Jacobs work CHIKARA? Huh. Speaking of TNA though, Jeff Hardy's finsiher just be renamed Swanton, since I think they can't say Swanton Bomb without being sued.

Eddie Kingston has worked for CHIKARA since 2002 and trained at their school, so I'm not sure how that's worthy of a "huh". Jimmy Jacobs has been a featured part of CHIKARA for the duration of the "Flood" storyline this year.

I very much doubt that "Swanton Bomb" is a trademark that anyone is sueing anyone over.

• Like 1

is lucha underground being added to the game?

I'd say no sooner than the next full update after October. Yes the episodes are in the can so there would be a roster, BUT, we'd be able to better get a fit for who's what card position and gimmicks when it finally airs.

Drew Galloway should be added to FWE if he already isn't, as well as adding a tag team of Nese and Jigsaw. Not sure of the exp. but they seem to be a tag team for the company for a little while now, and they would be going against the Young Bucks, Daniels and Kaz, and Adrenaline Express for their Oct show, Re-Fueled. Also Funk, Sandman, and The Patriot should be taken out of the company though, I recall the Patriot being used from a show in Brooklyn a couple of years ago. Maryse should be their color commentator, since they put up a lot of videos where she is their color commentator and AJ Pan is their ring announcer so tick announcer for him as well.

That's all I really know much since over the summer they've hyping Re-Fueled at the TNA NYC shows a great deal and generally around the NYC area and their YT channel and Facebook.

• Like 1

Drew Galloway should be added to FWE if he already isn't, as well as adding a tag team of Nese and Jigsaw. Not sure of the exp. but they seem to be a tag team for the company for a little while now, and they would be going against the Young Bucks, Daniels and Kaz, and Adrenaline Express for their Oct show, Re-Fueled. Also Funk, Sandman, and The Patriot should be taken out of the company though, I recall the Patriot being used from a show in Brooklyn a couple of years ago. Maryse should be their color commentator, since they put up a lot of videos where she is their color commentator and AJ Pan is their ring announcer so tick announcer for him as well.

That's all I really know much since over the summer they've hyping Re-Fueled at the TNA NYC shows a great deal and generally around the NYC area and their YT channel and Facebook.

Sandman still appears regularly on HOH shows, for non-wrestling roles (run-ins and angles). Terry Funk last appeared at HOH3 (11/13) and Patriot at Welcome to the Rumble 2 (6/13), so yeah, they could be removed.

AJ Pan could probably have his gimmick changed to Staff Member and could maybe be made a non-wrestler as he has been the ring announcer only and I don't believe has managed since Welcome to the Rumble 2. Per Bill's updates, I don't think ring announcers get the Announcer stat ticked though (neither Lilian Garcia nor Christy Hemme have it).

The color commentator slot is harder to pin down, as FWE and HOH have had a revolving door of guest color commentators. Maryse certainly works, but Colt Cabana, Katarina Leigh, Matt Striker and Danny Doring have also called shows for them in the past (speaking of which: tick Announcer for Doring). FWE and HOH do also have a couple of other PBP/"third-man-in-the-booth" announcers - Mike Schiavello and Vic Travagliante - that regularly call the action with or in place of Jordan Schneider; I believe both of them need to be added to the game though.

Jigsaw and Tony Nese teamed once before and are scheduled to team for both nights at ReFueled, so if added as a tag team they'd have 3 experience.

Kekoa The Flying Hawaiian should also be added to WWE. Add Noah Kekoa as an alter ego.

Last I heard they are actually two different people. The Noah Kekoa signed by WWE months back isn't actually in the database quite yet.

It's weird that there would be two Kekoas who came out of the Wild Samoan School though...

Kendall Skye and Troy McLain were released from WWE.

TNA spoiler

I am not sure if this happens after BFG based on taping schedule but Brodus Clay debuted for TNA under the name Tyrus.

Also you'd want to have Low Ki in TNA. Just sayin'...