EWR 2014 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I think we need to work on the networks we have listed, working on stats, and removing some. VH1, Showtime, Nickelodeon, HBO, Comedy Central should be removed. I also think ABC, CBS, and NBC should also be removed.

NBC occasionally airs Wrestlemania replays and Tribute to the Troops

Comedy Central could work for Chikara, same with VH1. Just because they don't doesn't mean they shouldn't be on the game.

Although, Nickelodeon probably wouldn't work for any promotion

It died, but there was a very good, kinda believable "WCW survives on Nickelodeon" diary

Increase Chris Raab's EWR equivalent of Generosity and/or Compassion. Within five minutes of meeting the man he offered to let me sleep on his floor after I told him I didn't have anywhere to stay the night after Superclash 2.

• Like 1

I think we need to work on the networks we have listed, working on stats, and removing some. VH1, Showtime, Nickelodeon, HBO, Comedy Central should be removed. I also think ABC, CBS, and NBC should also be removed.

It isn't beyond the Rhelm of possibility that Showtime or HBO could show wrestling being they have shown boxing and even MMA in the past.

Comedy Central could work for Chikara, same with VH1. Just because they don't doesn't mean they shouldn't be on the game.

Although, Nickelodeon probably wouldn't work for any promotion

Nickelodeon had WACK which was a short lived show with wrestlers in animal costumes similar to some CHIKARA/ISW characters including such characters as Cowabunga, Abdominal Snow Man, Atomic Banana and The Big Cheese

FWE ReFueled Night 2 spoilers

-The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) are the new FWE Tag Team Champions.

-Candice LeRae is the new FWE Women's Champion.

-Add the following to the FWE roster on open contracts (or just take note that they work there, if they're already at three promotions):

Chris Sabin

Christopher Daniels

Colt Cabana

David Starr

Drew Galloway

Hania

Joel Gertner

Johnny Gargano

JT Dunn

Kazarian

Matt Taven

Orange Cassidy

Robbie E

Rockstar Spud

Veda Scott

-Remove the following from FWE (all last appeared 12+ months ago):

Chris Rockwell

Jimmy Yang

Johnny Knockout

Karen Jarrett

Kasey Ray

Katarina Leigh

Larry Dallas

Rosita

Ted DiBiase

Terry Funk

The Patriot

-Make Joel Gertner the manager of Alex Reynolds

-Make Monique Dupree the manager of Vik Dalishus

-Delete the FWE Openweight Grand Prix Title - it looks like the idea of that being its own belt has been dropped.

Miscellaneous/non-FWE notes:

-Make Lashley's primary finisher Spear (impact) and secondary Dominator (impact)

-Make Bully Ray a tweener and change his gimmick to Extremist

-Tick Trainer for Bobby Ocean

-Add "Ace Vetter" to Trent Barreta's alter-egos

-Change The Hardys' tag finisher to Extreme Combination (Twist of Fate-Swanton)

-Rename tag team GOKU-DO and Diamond to The Orient Express (which they last wrestled as) or Badd Company

-Deactivate tag team The FBI (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke)

Edited by Dan B.

When Bill gets round to releasing it.

Simple answer to a common question, he may be busy and other things have taken priority, just sit and wait till it would get released. if you look at his profile he hasnt been active on the board since the first week in September so he hasnt been around a while so unless someone else wants to update the database in the short term then you just have to sit and wait.

• Like 2